Walkin for 3 Project Assistant, Senior Research Fellow, Project Officer Vacancies
NIMR Jobs Notification 2022 information for the hiring of 3 Project Assistants, Senior Research Fellow, Project Officer Posts has been released on the official website at nimr.org.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with the National Institute of Malaria Research can apply for a Walk-in application on or before 2022-02-16.
|Organization Name||National Institute of Malaria Research|
|Post Name||Project Assistant, Senior Research Fellow, Project Officer|
|No. of Vacancies||3|
|Educational Qualification||Graduation, Master degree|
NIMR Post Details
Project Assistant: 1 Post
Senior Research Fellow: 1 Post
Project Officer: 1 Post
- Project Assistant: Graduate in science / relevant subjects from a recognized University + three years’ work experience from a recognized institute OR Master’s degree in Life Science.Graduate in science / relevant subjects from a recognized University + three years’ work experience from a recognized institute OR Master’s degree in Life Science.
- Senior Research Fellow: Post Graduate Degree in Life Science Or Post Graduate Degree in the professional course in Life Science AND two years of research experience.
- Project Officer: Graduate in any discipline with 5 years experience in administration/finance and accounts work
- Project Assistant: Rs. 31000/- per month
- Senior Research Fellow: Rs. 35000/- per month
- Project Officer: Rs. 32000/- per month
- Project Assistant: 30 Years
- Senior Research Fellow: 35 years
- Project Officer: 30 years
Selection Process: The selection is based on Walk-in Interviews, Written tests.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may report for the walk-In-Interview along with Bio-data, original certificates, and copies to prove age, qualification, experience. etc at the ICMR – NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF MALARIA RESEARCH, Sector-8 DWARKA, NEW DELHI-110077 on 16th February 2022
Walk-In-Interview date: 16th February 2022
Download Our Android App ( डाउनलोड करे Govt Jobs App )
Download Our Android App – Click Here to Download Now
Join Our Telegram Group for Instant Job and Study Information Update – >>>Click Here
DISCLAIMER: Result-Sarkari.Com does not have any connection with the Government and it does not represent any Government entity. No claim is made about the accuracy or validity of the content on this site, or its suitability for any specific purpose whatsoever whether express or implied. Since all readers who access any information on this web site are doing so voluntarily, and of their own accord, any outcome (decision or claim) of such access. All the Readers please also check details on the Original website before taking any decision. Here we are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept in the information being published in this Website and for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Application.