Walk-in for 6 Scientist, Research Assistant, Lab Technician, Multi Tasking Staff Vacancies
NIMR Jobs Notification 2022 information for the hiring of 6 Scientist, Research Assistant, Lab Technician, Multi Tasking Staff Posts has been released on the official website at nimr.org.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with National Institute of Malaria Research can apply Walkin application on or before 2022-02-28.
|Organization Name||National Institute of Malaria Research|
|Post Name||Scientist, Research Assistant, Lab Technician, Multi Tasking Staff|
|No. of Vacancies||6|
|Educational Qualification||10th, 12th, Diploma, DMLT, Graduation, Master degree, Ph.D.|
NIMR Post Details
Scientist ‘B’: 1 Post
Research Assistant: 2 Posts
Lab Technician: 2 Posts
Multi Tasking Staff: 1 Post
- Scientist ‘B’: Candidate should possess 1st class Master’s degree in Life Sciences from a recognized University with 2 years experience in the related field Or 2nd class Master’s degree with Ph.D. in relevant subject from a recognized University.
- Research Assistant: Graduate in Life Sciences subjects from a recognized University + three years’ work experience from a recognized institute OR Master’s degree in Life Science.
- Lab Technician: 12th pass in science subjects and two years diploma in Medical Laboratory Technician or one year DMLT plus one year required experience in a recognized organization or two years filed/ laboratory experience
- Multi Tasking Staff: High School or equivalent
- Scientist ‘B’: Rs. 48000/- per month
- Research Assistant: Rs. 31000/- per month
- Lab Technician: Rs. 18000/- per month
- Multi Tasking Staff: Rs. 15800/- per month
- Scientist ‘B’: 35 years
- Research Assistant: 30 years
- Lab Technician: 30 years
- Multi Tasking Staff: 25 years
Selection Process: The selection is based on Walk-in Interviews, Written tests
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may report for the walk-In-Interview along with Bio-data, original certificates, and copies to prove age, qualification, experience. etc at the ICMR – NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF MALARIA RESEARCH, Sector-8 DWARKA, NEW DELHI-110077 on 28th February 2022
Notification date: 11th February 2022.
Walk-In-Interview Date: 28th February 2022
Download Our Android App ( डाउनलोड करे Govt Jobs App )
Download Our Android App – Click Here to Download Now
Join Our Telegram Group for Instant Job and Study Information Update – >>>Click Here
DISCLAIMER: Result-Sarkari.Com does not have any connection with the Government and it does not represent any Government entity. No claim is made about the accuracy or validity of the content on this site, or its suitability for any specific purpose whatsoever whether express or implied. Since all readers who access any information on this web site are doing so voluntarily, and of their own accord, any outcome (decision or claim) of such access. All the Readers please also check details on the Original website before taking any decision. Here we are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept in the information being published in this Website and for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Application.