Walk-in for 4 Research Associate III , Senior Research Fellow, Lab Attendant Vacancies
IARI Jobs Notification 2022 information for the hiring of 4 Research Associate III, Senior Research Fellow, Lab Attendant Posts has been released on the official website at iari.res.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with the Indian Agricultural Research Institute can apply for Walkin application on or before 2022-04-12.
|Organization Name||Indian Agricultural Research Institute|
|Post Name||Research Associate III, Senior Research Fellow, Lab Attendant|
|No. of Vacancies||4|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor’s Degree, Master Degree, ph.D|
IARI Post Details
Research Associate III: 1 Post
Senior Research Fellow: 2 Posts
Lab Attendant: 1 Post
- Research Associate III: Ph.D. in Plant Pathology / Biotechnology / Microbiology
- Senior Research Fellow: Master’s degree in Plant Pathology / Microbiology / Biotechnology / Bioinformatics with 4/5 years of Bachelor’s Degree. Candidates having a Post-graduate degree in Basic Sciences with 3 years Bachelor’s degree and 2 years Master’s degree should have NET qualifications. Two years of research experience after master’s degree.
- Lab Attendant: Graduate
- Research Associate III: Rs. 54000/- Per Month
- Senior Research Fellow: Rs. 35000/- Per Month
- Lab Attendant: Rs. 18000/- Per Month
Age Limit: 35 years
Age Relaxation: 5 years for women
Selection Process: Walk-In-Interviews.
How to Apply: The eligible candidates are requested to attend the Walk-In-Interview along with the duly filled application in the enclosed format along with a self-attested copy of documents at 9:30 am on 12th April 2022.
Walk-In-Interview Date: 12th April 2022.
Download Our Android App ( डाउनलोड करे Govt Jobs App )
Download Our Android App – Click Here to Download Now
Join Our Telegram Group for Instant Job and Study Information Update – >>>Click Here
DISCLAIMER: Result-Sarkari.Com does not have any connection with the Government and it does not represent any Government entity. No claim is made about the accuracy or validity of the content on this site, or its suitability for any specific purpose whatsoever whether express or implied. Since all readers who access any information on this web site are doing so voluntarily, and of their own accord, any outcome (decision or claim) of such access. All the Readers please also check details on the Original website before taking any decision. Here we are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept in the information being published in this Website and for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Application.