Walk-in for 3 Meteorological Observers, SRF, Young Professional-II Vacancies
Birsa Agricultural University Jobs Notification 2022 information for the hiring of 3 Meteorological Observers, SRF, Young Professional-II Posts has been released on the official website at bauranchi.org. Candidates Planning to start their career with Birsa Agricultural University can apply for Walkin application on or before 2022-02-25.
|Organization Name||Birsa Agricultural University|
|Post Name||Meteorological Observers, SRF, Young Professional-II|
|No. of Vacancies||3|
|Educational Qualification||Graduation, Post-graduation, 10th|
Birsa Agricultural University Post Details
Meteorological Observers: 1 Post
SRF: 1 Post
Young Professional-II: 1 Post
- Meteorological Observers: 10 Class Pass from a recognized board.
- SRF: Masters degree in Soil Science & Agril. Chemistry / Agronomy.
- Young Professional-II: Postgraduate degree in the relevant subject or graduate degree holder in relevant Agricultural Sciences/ Engineering / Technology/ Business Administration/ areas of “Humanities” according to need
- Meteorological Observers: Rs. 31000/- per month
- SRF: Rs. 35000/- per month
- Young Professional-II: Rs. 10000/- per month
- Meteorological Observers: 18-35 years
- SRF: 35 years
- Young Professional-II: 21-45 years
Age Relaxation: 5 years for Women
Selection Process: Walk-In-Interview.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible applicants may appear along with a duly filled-in application form with all relevant documents at the time of Walk-In-Interview in Directorate of Research, Administrative Building, Birsa Agricultural University, Kanke, Ranchi834006 (Jharkhand) on 25th February 2022.
Notification Date: 2nd February 2022
Walk-In-Interview Date: 25th February 2022
Download Our Android App ( डाउनलोड करे Govt Jobs App )
Download Our Android App – Click Here to Download Now
Join Our Telegram Group for Instant Job and Study Information Update – >>>Click Here
DISCLAIMER: Result-Sarkari.Com does not have any connection with the Government and it does not represent any Government entity. No claim is made about the accuracy or validity of the content on this site, or its suitability for any specific purpose whatsoever whether express or implied. Since all readers who access any information on this web site are doing so voluntarily, and of their own accord, any outcome (decision or claim) of such access. All the Readers please also check details on the Original website before taking any decision. Here we are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept in the information being published in this Website and for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Application.