UP NHM CHO Syllabus 2022 Check Exam Pattern
UP NHM CHO Syllabus 2022 UP NHM Community Health Officer Syllabus 2022 UP NHM Bridge Program (Certificate) Syllabus 2022 Uttar Pradesh NHM Exam Syllabus PDF 2022 National Health Mission Uttar Pradesh CBT Syllabus 2022 UP NHM CHO Selection Process 2022 UP NHM CHO Exam Pattern 2022
UP NHM CHO Syllabus 2022
About UP NHM CHO Recruitment,
National Health Mission (NHM), UP invites online applications for Six Months Bridge Program (Certificate) in Community Health. This course is aimed at consolidating the sub centers as Health and Wellness Centers (H&WCs) for better implementation of public health programs under the National Health Mission and to enable comprehensive primary health care service delivery including disease prevention and health promotion. is a part of an initiative. The number of vacancy is 5505. They have many candidates who filled their application form and application process was online. The last date for submission of online application form is 09.08.2022. Here candidates can check the recruitment details from the link given below.
UP NHM CHO test,
Now the National Health Mission (NHM) is going to conduct the written exam for Community Health Officer. The exam will be conducted at various allotted exam centers in India. A written test will be conducted in September 2022 for both the phases at once and separate merit list will be prepared for both the phases. The date, venue, instructions and guidelines of written test will be uploaded soon on www.upnrhm.gov.in or www.sams.co.in.
Selection Process of UP NHM CHO,
Selection will be done purely on the basis of Computer Based Test.
Given below is the exam pattern for the written exam of CHO:
- The exam will be of objective type.
- The Computer Based Test will have two sections carrying a total of 100 marks. Section-I (80 Marks) will consist of Professional Knowledge (related to the discipline) and Section-II (20 Marks) will consist of General Aptitude, Reasoning, General Awareness and Basic Computer Knowledge with 100 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- Each question will be of 1 mark and there is no negative marking for wrong answer.
- Computer Based Test will be conducted for a duration of 2 hours (in one sitting)
- No marks will be awarded for unattempted questions.
- The question paper will be set in bilingual language i.e. English and Hindi only. However, in case of any discrepancy in the Hindi version, the English version of the question will be valid and final.
Minimum qualifying marks,
- General (UR) / EWS – Minimum 33% marks i.e. 33 marks out of 100.
- OBC (Non Creamy Layer) – Minimum 30% marks i.e. 30 marks out of 100.
- SC / ST / PWD – Minimum 24% marks i.e. 24 marks out of 100.
The written exam syllabus of CHO is given below:
- midwifery and obstetric nursing;
- community health nursing;
- child health nursing;
- Medical Surgical Nursing;
- first aid;
- Pediatric Nursing;
- Administration and Ward Management
General Aptitude, Reasoning, General Awareness and Basic Computer Knowledge.
Candidates are required to appear in the Computer Based Examination at their own cost and if shortlisted in the Computer Based Examination as per the above criteria, will be called for Document Verification. The waiting list will be prepared in the ratio of 1:3 (3 candidates against 1 vacancy in the respective category).
Candidates can easily get any type of alert from our website (https://www.jobriya.in) For this candidates have to bookmark us by pressing Ctrl+D Regarding admit card, result and other related information.
Important Link Areas for UP NHM CHO Syllabus,
Candidates can drop their queries or doubts in the below comment box we will help you as soon as possible.
( डाउनलोड करे Govt Jobs Daily Job Alert Android App )
Download Our Android App – Click Here
|Result-Sarkari.Com Home –||Click here|
Join Our Telegram Group – Click Here
DISCLAIMER: Result-Sarkari.Com does not have any connection with the Government and it does not represent any Government entity. No claim is made about the accuracy or validity of the content on this site, or its suitability for any specific purpose whatsoever whether express or implied. Since all readers who access any information on this web site are doing so voluntarily, and of their own accord, any outcome (decision or claim) of such access. All the Readers please also check details on the Original website before taking any decision. Here we are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept in the information being published in this Website and for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Application.