UP NHM CHO Admit Card 2022 Computer Based Test Date
UP NHM CHO Admit Card 2022 How To Download UP NHM CHO Hall Ticket 2022 UP NHM CHO CBT Call Letter Release Date 2022 Uttar Pradesh NHM CHO Computer Based Test Date 2022 Check UP NHM CHO Admit Card Status 2022.
UP NHM CHO Admit Card 2022
Latest Updated on 20.07.2022 : UP NHM CHO 5505 Post Admit Card will be released soon..Keep watching this post for further alerts……
Download UP NHM Community Health Officer (CHO) Admit card 2022: available soon
About UP NHM CHO Recruitment:
National Health Mission, Uttar Pradesh Are Recently Announced and Invited to Online Application from the Eligible Candidates for the Posts of Community Health Officer (CHO), The total number of vacancies for these posts was 5505 Posts, Many interested and eligible candidates had applied online for these posts. Where was the online application submission process started for these posts? 20/07/2022 And the last date to apply for these posts was 09/08/2022, Check out other details from below.
|name of origin||National Health Mission, Uttar Pradesh|
|Post Name: Fitter||Community Health Officer (CHO)|
|number of vacancy||5505 Posts|
|Selection Process||computer based test|
|Start date for submission of application||20.07.2022|
|Last date to apply online||09/08/2022|
Selection Process UP NHM CHO :-
UP NHM CHO Exam:,
National Health Mission, Uttar Pradesh Will conduct computer based test for the posts of Community Health Officers (CHOs). Computer Based Examination will be conducted in major cities of Uttar Pradesh as mentioned in the online application form
About Admit Card :-
Candidates who had applied online for the posts of Community Health Officer (CHO) In National Health Mission, Uttar Pradesh Waiting for the exam dates and admit card. Admit card is a document which is used to identify the person who is applying for the given posts. Admit card is issued by a concerned organization (UP NHM In this case) whoever is conducting the test or interview. However, admit cards for the posts of Community Health Officers (CHOs) will not be issued as a merit based selection process.
|Department Name||National Health Mission, Uttar Pradesh|
|post name||Community Health Officer (CHO)|
|exam date||Information Later|
|Admit card issue date||Information Later|
How to Download UP NHM CHO Admit Card:-
- Candidates visit the official website of UP NHM”http://upnrhm.gov.in/,
- Find the “Admit Card” section.
- Now here you will get the option to download the UP NHM CHO Admit Card.
- Login with Provisional ID and Password. (if required)
- Click on submit the download admit card option.
- Download and print the admit card for future reference.
Computer Based Test:-
- The exam will be of objective type.
- The Computer Based Test will have two sections carrying a total of 100 marks. Section-I (80 Marks) will consist of Professional Knowledge (related to the discipline) and Section-II (20 Marks) will consist of General Aptitude, Reasoning, General Awareness and Basic Computer Knowledge with 100 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- Each question will be of 1 mark and there is no negative marking for wrong answer.
- Computer Based Test will be conducted for a duration of 2 hours (in one sitting)
- No marks will be awarded for unattempted questions.
- The question paper will be set in bilingual language i.e. English and Hindi only. However, in case of any discrepancy in the Hindi version, the English version of the question will be valid and final.
Last words :-
If candidates want any update regarding related job then visit our website https://www.jobriya.in. Candidates also get information related to any other Govt. Jobs, courses etc through our website.
Important Link Regions for UP NHM CHO Admit Card:
For any query or doubt candidates can leave a comment in the comment box. We will try to answer the questions appropriately and clear your doubts.
( डाउनलोड करे Govt Jobs Daily Job Alert Android App )
Download Our Android App – Click Here
|Result-Sarkari.Com Home –||Click here|
Join Our Telegram Group – Click Here
DISCLAIMER: Result-Sarkari.Com does not have any connection with the Government and it does not represent any Government entity. No claim is made about the accuracy or validity of the content on this site, or its suitability for any specific purpose whatsoever whether express or implied. Since all readers who access any information on this web site are doing so voluntarily, and of their own accord, any outcome (decision or claim) of such access. All the Readers please also check details on the Original website before taking any decision. Here we are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept in the information being published in this Website and for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Application.