UP Metro Recruitment 2022 JE, Assistant, Asst Manager 162 Post
Name of Post: UP Metro JE, Assistant Manager, Account & Office Assistant Various Post Online Form
Short Information: Uttar Pradesh Metro Rail Corporation Limited has issued the latest notification for the UP Metro recruitment 2022 of Assistant Manager (Civil), Assistant Manager (Electrical), Assistant Manager (S&T), Assistant Manager (Accounts), JE (Civil), JE (Electrical), JE (S&T), Account Assistant, Office Assistant (HR) Vacancy at 162 Posts in UPMRC Jobs 2022. Candidates who are interested in UP Metro Vacancy 2022 can apply through the official website LMRC Jobs from 1 November 2022 to 31 November 2022.
UP Metro Jobs Notification 2022 – Apply Online JE, Assistant, Asst Manager 162 Post
Those Candidates Are Interested in UP Metro Recruitment 2022 the Following UP Metro Vacancy and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the UP Metro Notification Before UP Metro JE Apply Online 2022. Below is a brief description of the UP Metro Jobs official notification. Other details of UP Metro JE Recruitment 2022, Like Age Limit, Lucknow Metro Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply are given below.
Southern Railway Recruitment 2022
UP Metro Advt. No: UPMRC/HR/Rectt/O&M/1/2022 Notification Details
- Candidates should have B.E/B. Tech, CA, Diploma, Graduation, Degree, B.Com or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/ Institution.
- UP Metro Notification Issue Date: 1 November 2022.
- Starting Date for UP Metro Apply Online: 1 November 2022 (10:00 hrs).
- UP Metro Last Date for Apply Online: 30 November 2022 (23:59 hrs).
- Payment of Application Fee Date: 1 November 2022 to 30 November 2022.
- UP Metro Admit Card Download Date: 15 December 2022.
- Written Exam (CBT) Tentative Date: 2 January 2023 to 3 January 2023.
- For UR, EWS & OBC Category Application Fee Rs.590/- (non-refundable).
- For SC/ST Category Application Fee Rs.236/-.
- Assistant Manager, Jr Engineer, Account Assistant, Office Assistant: Pay Scale (IDA) in Rs.25000-51000/- to Rs.50000-160000/-.
The cost of Training will be as under
|Post Codes||Post||Training Cost|
|E01 to E04||Executive posts||Rs 94400/-|
|NE01 to NE06||JE (Civil), JE (Electrical), JE (S&T), Account Assistant, Office Assistant (HR)||Rs. 35400/-|
- Minimum Age: 21 years.
- Minimum Age: 28 years as of 01/11/2022.
- For Assistant Manager (Civil) (postcode-E01), Assistant Manager(Electrical) (postcode-E02), and Assistant Manager(S&T) (postcode-E03), the selection methodology will comprise a two-stage process –A Written Test, followed by document verification & Medical Exam in Executive( Technical) category.
- For the Assistant Manager/Accounts (postcode-E04), the selection methodology will comprise a two-stage process – A written Test followed by Document Verification & Medical Examination in the Executive (Non-Technical) category.
- For Junior Engineer, (post codes NE01, NE02, NE03) the selection methodology will comprise a two-stage process – A written Test followed by Document Verification & Medical examination in Aye-Three (A-3) category.
- For Account Assistant (post-code NE04) and Office Assistant (HR) (post-code NE05), the selection methodology will comprise a two-stage process – A written Test followed by Document verification & Medical examination in Cee-One (C-1) category.
- Written Test
- Objective type Computer Based Test (CBT) for all the posts will be held on one or more days. The question paper will be bilingual i.e in English and Hindi. It will consist of multiple-choice objective-type questions to judge the knowledge of the English language, General Awareness, Logical Ability, Quantitative Aptitude and knowledge of the discipline.
- There will be a total of 140 questions for categories E-01 to E-04 & from NE-01 to NE-05. Each question carries equal marks.
- There will be negative markings.
- For every wrong answer, 1/3 marks will be deducted.
- The Paper shall be of 2 hours duration.
- Computer-Based Test (CBT) will be held at Lucknow, Kanpur, Agra, Prayagraj, Varanasi, Gorakhpur, Meerut,
Jhansi, Bareilly, Gautam Buddha Nagar (Noida), Greater Noida, Ghaziabad, Aligarh, Moradabad, Mathura and Muzaffarnagar or any other City of U.P. (as per requirement).
How to Apply
- Mode of Apply: Through Online.
- Job Location: Uttar Pradesh.
UP Metro Recruitment Notification Vacancy Details Total: 162 Posts
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online
( डाउनलोड करे Govt Jobs Daily Job Alert Android App )
Download Our Android App – Click Here
|Result-Sarkari.Com Home –||Click here|
Join Our Telegram Group – Click Here
DISCLAIMER: Result-Sarkari.Com does not have any connection with the Government and it does not represent any Government entity. No claim is made about the accuracy or validity of the content on this site, or its suitability for any specific purpose whatsoever whether express or implied. Since all readers who access any information on this web site are doing so voluntarily, and of their own accord, any outcome (decision or claim) of such access. All the Readers please also check details on the Original website before taking any decision. Here we are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept in the information being published in this Website and for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Application.