SSC MTS Admit Card 2022 SSC MTS Application Status Tier 2 Exam Date
ssc mts admit card 2022 is now released you can download ssc multitasking staff exam paper 2 paper 1 tier 2 paper 1 hall ticket call letter from direct link ssc released paper 2 application status here you will get cbt online exam Date news update will be available. Tier 2 Paper 2
ssc mts admit card 2022
Latest Update 05.08.2022 : SSC will conduct SSC MTS 2021 Paper 2 on 06 November 2022,Download Exam Date Notice 2022 Given Below………..
SSC MTS Exam Tier 2 Exam Date Notice 2022
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Will release the official notification for the post of Multi Tasking Staff (Non-Technical) MTS in various departments and regions. All those candidates who are interested in these posts will be able to fill the online application form on their official website. Application submission process will be started from the date 22-03-2022 and held till date 30-04-2022, For more detailed information about MTS Recruitment 2022 candidates wait for official notification. Till you can check other information related to this notification.
|name of origin||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Post Name: Fitter||Multi Tasking Staff (Non-Technical)|
|number of vacancy||notified later|
|Selection Process||Written exam|
|Paper I: 2020||05 October 2021 – 02 November 2021|
|Paper II: 2020||08 May 2022|
|Paper I: 2021||05 – 26 July, 2022|
|Paper II: 2021||06 November 2022|
|Start date for submission of application||22-03-2022|
|Last date to apply online||30-04-2022|
Selection Process for SSC MTS Admit Card:
The selection process for the posts of MTS will be as follows:-
- Computer Based Examination (Paper-I)
- Descriptive Paper (Paper-II).
About Exam Date:
Candidates who have had applied for the vacancies of Multi Tasking Staff (Non-Technical) MTS declared by Staff Selection Commission (SSC), Candidates will face their Paper 1 exam 05 – 26 July, 2022, Paper 2 exam was held 06 November 2022.
|Paper I: 05 October 2021 – 02 November 2021||Paper I: 05 July 2022 , July 26, 2022|
|Paper II: 08 May 2022||Paper II: 06 November 2022|
SSC MTS Admit Card:
Candidates who had applied online for the posts of meter In Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Waiting for the exam dates and admit card. Admit card is a document which is used to identify the person who is applying for the given posts. The admit card is issued by a relevant organization (in this case the Staff Selection Commission (SSC)) that is conducting an examination or interview. However, the admit cards are now released on the official website of Staff Selection Commission (SSC). Candidates can download their admit card from the official website SSC Or they can download it from the link given below.
|Admit card issue date for mts 2021||available soon|
|admit card status for mts 2021||available soon|
|Paper 2 exam date for mts 2021||06 November 2022|
How to download SSC MTS Admit Card:-
Candidates can also download their admit card officially. Candidates have to follow the given steps:
- Open the official website portal – https://ssc.nic.in/
- go for “Admit card” Tab placed on the top bar.
- click on “Admit card” Contact.
- choose your state “region”.
- This will take you to an external link.
- find “Download Admit Card” Contact.
- find “Download SSC MTS Admit Card”
- click on “Download SSC MTS Admit Card” Contact.
- mention yourself “Registration ID and Password/Date of Birth”.
- click on “Get Admit Card”.
- Download your admit card.
- Do not forget to take a print out of your admit card.
How to download SSC MTS Admit Card:-
The admit card can also be downloaded from the official website. Long Distance Traveling: .
- Identity of official website – https://ssc.nic.in/
- Go to the “Admit Card” tab on the term bar.
- Click on the link “Admin Card”.
- Select the region “Region”.
- This is a single leadership.
- Locate the link “Return Admit Card”.
- SM S M E M E M CARD DOWNLOAD CARD”
- Click on “Subsidy M Click Card Download” link.
- Find your “Registration Address and Date / Date Date”.
- Click on “Get Admit Card”.
- Download your admit card.
- Without changing a print out of your admit card.
|State/UT||area/sub-region||Tier 2 Admit Card Download Link|
|Uttar Pradesh and Bihar||The Central Zone||,|
|Rajasthan, Delhi, Uttarakhand||north zone||,|
|Maharashtra, Gujarat, Goa||western sector||,|
|Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh||MP sub-region||,|
|West Bengal, Orissa, Jharkhand, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Sikkim||Eastern area||,|
|Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Meghalaya, Tripura, Nagaland, Mizoram||North Eastern Region||,|
|Andhra Pradesh, Puducherry, Tamil Nadu||Southern region||,|
|Karnataka, Kerala||KKR Zone||,|
|Haryana, Punjab, Jammu and Kashmir, Himachal Pradesh||Northwest Territories||,|
There will be 2 papers in the written exam. Paper-I is objective type and Paper-II is conventional type.
- Paper-I consists of four parts carrying 100 questions/marks (25 each). The exam will be online.
- The total time duration for the paper is 1.5 hours (90 minutes) And 2 hours 40 minutes For blind candidate.
- will have negative marks 0.25 marks For each wrong answer.
- Questions for Part-A, B, D will be set in both English and Hindi.
Paper – 2
- Paper-II will be descriptive in which the candidate will have to write a short essay/letter in English or any language included in the 8th Schedule of the Constitution.
- Paper-2 will be of 50 marks.
- The total time duration for Paper-II is 30 minutes and for Visually Handicapped candidate is 45 minutes.
- Paper-II will be of qualifying nature only.
- Paper-II will be conducted only for those candidates who satisfy the cut-off prescribed by the Commission in Paper-I for various categories.
All the candidates are advised to keep in touch with the official website of SSC or you can bookmark our website (https://www.jobriya.inTo get the latest updates about SSC MTS Admit Card, Exam and other related information.
Important Link Areas for SSC MTS Admit Card:
“All the candidates kindly give your comment in the comment box. If candidates have any query regarding this post, please ask us. For more information keep in touch with our website.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
The admit card will be available online on the official website of Staff Selection Commission (SSC).
Admit card will be issued soon.
( डाउनलोड करे Govt Jobs Daily Job Alert Android App )
Download Our Android App – Click Here
|Result-Sarkari.Com Home –||Click here|
Join Our Telegram Group – Click Here
DISCLAIMER: Result-Sarkari.Com does not have any connection with the Government and it does not represent any Government entity. No claim is made about the accuracy or validity of the content on this site, or its suitability for any specific purpose whatsoever whether express or implied. Since all readers who access any information on this web site are doing so voluntarily, and of their own accord, any outcome (decision or claim) of such access. All the Readers please also check details on the Original website before taking any decision. Here we are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept in the information being published in this Website and for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Application.