Rajasthan Police Class IV Recruitment 2022 Apply Online 08 Post
Name of Post: Class IV Vacancy at 08 posts.
Short Information: Rajasthan Police has released the latest notification for the Rajasthan Police Class IV recruitment 2022 of Class IV Vacancy at 08 posts. Those candidates who are interested in Rajasthan Police 4th Class Vacancy 2022 apply online to police.rajasthan.gov.in through the official website Rajasthan Police Jobs from 21 November 2022 to 10 December 2022.
Rajasthan Police Jobs 2022 – Apply Online 4th Class 08 Post
Those Candidates Are Interested in Rajasthan Police Class 4th Recruitment 2023 the Following Rajasthan Police Class IV Vacancy 2023 and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Rajasthan Police Notification 2022 Before Rajasthan Police Class IV Apply Online 2022. Below is a brief description of the Rajasthan Police Jobs official notification. Other details of the Rajasthan Police 4th Class Bharti 2022 Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply are given below.
Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2022
Rajasthan Police Class IV Notification Details
- Candidates should have passed 5th Class or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/Institution.
- Practical Knowledge of Hindi in Devanagari script and experience cleaning and maintenance of kennels.
- Starting Date for Apply Online: 21 November 2022.
- Last Date for Apply Online: 10 December 2022.
- General Candidates Application Fee Rs. 80/-.
- BC/SC Candidates Application Fee Rs. 50/-.
- For general candidates whose annual income is less than Rs.2.50 lakhs (Only) for the native of Rajasthan State, the application fee Rs. 50/-.
- Class IV fixed Honorarium of Rs.12400/- per month and Pay Scale PB-1-5200-20200 Grade Pay 17-00 in Matrix Level L-1of Revised Pay Scale 2017.
- Minimum Age: 18 years.
- Maximum Age: 40 years.
- Physical Eligibility.
Original certificates and their photocopies at the time of the interview:-
- Copy of online filled application form.
- Copy of e-admit card issued for interview.
- Copy of educational qualification certificates.
- Attested copy of the date of birth certificate.
- Copy of caste certificate.
- Character certificates of two eminent persons should not be more than 6 months old.
- Declaration of children
- Affidavit regarding marriage registration (only for married)
- Affidavit regarding not taking dowry.
- Affidavit regarding not having more than one husband/wife.
- Copy of District Planning Registration Certificate.
- Copy of Adffidavt mentioned on point number – 5.
How to Apply
- Mode of Apply: Through Online.
- Job Location: Rajasthan Police.
Rajasthan Police Recruitment Notification Vacancy Details Total: 08 Posts
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.
( डाउनलोड करे Govt Jobs Daily Job Alert Android App )
Download Our Android App – Click Here
|Result-Sarkari.Com Home –||Click here|
Join Our Telegram Group – Click Here
DISCLAIMER: Result-Sarkari.Com does not have any connection with the Government and it does not represent any Government entity. No claim is made about the accuracy or validity of the content on this site, or its suitability for any specific purpose whatsoever whether express or implied. Since all readers who access any information on this web site are doing so voluntarily, and of their own accord, any outcome (decision or claim) of such access. All the Readers please also check details on the Original website before taking any decision. Here we are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept in the information being published in this Website and for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Application.