Rajasthan High Court Clerk Recruitment 2022 Jr. Assistant (2756 Vacancy) Apply Online
Rajasthan High Court Clerk Recruitment 2022 Rajasthan HC Vacancy Notification 2022 for 2756 Posts of Junior Judicial Assistant & Clerk Grade – II We Published Rajasthan HC JJA Apply Online Link 2022 Check Steps to Apply for Rajasthan High Court Junior Assistant Latest Vacancy 2022 Notification Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit Rajasthan High Court Clerk Vacancy 2022
Rajasthan High Court Clerk Recruitment 2022
Advt No. NTPC/Examination Cell/Trust and Clerical Grade – II/2020/278
Latest Update dated 27.06.2022, Rajasthan High Court has quashed the issue Recruitment For 1760 posts of Junior Judicial Assistant, Junior Assistant and Clerk Grade-II …….. New application will be started soon…..download official notice given below…….
Rajasthan High Court Clerk Recruitment
Rajasthan High Court Will soon invite applications in the prescribed application format for 2756 posts of Junior Judicial Assistant and Clerk Grade-II. The total number of vacancies for these posts will be 2756 Posts, Many interested and eligible candidates will apply online for these posts. Online application submission process will start Soon And the last date to apply for these posts will be Soon, Check out other details from below.
Rajasthan High Court Clerk Vacancy Details ,
gross – 1760 posts
|Post Name: Fitter||Area (TSP Area / Non-TSP Area)||number of vacancy|
|junior judicial assistant||
Rajasthan State Judicial Academy Vacancy
State Clerical Service Authority Vacancy
District Court Vacancies
|Clerk (Grade-II)||Non-TSP Areas||1056|
|Clerk (Grade-II.),||TSP area||61|
|Junior Assistant||Non-TSP Areas||333|
|Junior Assistant||TSP area||16|
clerk age limit (as of 01.01.2021):
for direct recruitment to the service. must have attained the age of 18 years and would not have attained the age of 35 years, before the last date prescribed for submission of applications on the first day of January. provided that:
- The upper age limit shall be relaxable by five years in the case of members of the Scheduled Castes or the Scheduled Tribes or the Other Backward Classes or women candidates;
- There shall be no restriction as to age for a candidate already serving in connection with the affairs of the State of Rajasthan, in a substantive or temporary capacity, before attaining the age of 33 years as has been so appointed: Provided that the appointment is as per the relevant rules applicable to the service to which the person belongs and is made in accordance with these rules;
- There will be no age limit in case of widow and divorcee female candidate;
- The upper age limit for Reserves i.e. Defense Services personnel transferred to Reserve will be 47 years of age.
clerk pay scale ,
Rupee. 8910/- per month (Pay Band 1 Rs. 5200-20200 Grade Pay Rs. 2400,
High Court Clerk Educational Qualification,
Candidate must be a graduate from any University established by law in India or its equivalent examination from any University recognized by the Government and must have basic knowledge of computer
Application fee ,
Category wise examination fee will be as follows:
|SC / ST / Divorced Women / Widow / PWD Candidates||Rupee. 100/-|
|General, EWS, BC/OBC and other state candidates||Rupee. 150/-|
Rajasthan High Court Clerk & Assistant Selection Process:
- Written exam
- type writing test on computer
how to apply ,
Interested eligible candidates should Online Application. Log on for Detailed Advertisement & Process https://hcraj.nic.in Online submission of application will start on -/-/2022 and close on -/-/2022. However the last date for payment of application fee will be -/-/2022.
Steps to Apply Online ,
- Log on to https://www.hcraj.nic.in and click on the link “Recruitment” given in the left panel of the home page.
- It will open a new page “Recruitment”. Click on “Recruitment-Junior”. Judicial Assistant, Junior Assistant and Clerk Grade-II, 2022”.
- It will open a new page “Recruitment – Junior Judicial Assistant, Junior Assistant & Clerk Grade-II, 2022”.
- Click on “Online Application Portal”. You can directly access the page of the online application portal by logging on to https://rhcexam.raj.nic.in.
- Applicants are advised to pay the requisite examination fee as per advertisement in cash at E-Mitra Kiosk/CSC or through Net Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card through E-Mitra Portal (https://www.emitra.gov. in) and get the unique token number before filling the online application.
- Applicants are advised to keep all relevant documents (educational certificates etc.), scanned photograph, scanned signature and unique token number ready before starting the process of filling the form.
- After filling the online application fee click on final submission.
- Now take a print out of the application form for future purpose.
Important Dates :-
|Application submission start||will start soon|
|Last date for submission of application||will be updated soon|
|Last date for submission of fee||will be updated soon|
Important Links for Rajasthan High Court Clerk Recruitment:
“All the candidates kindly give your comment in the comment box. If candidates have any query regarding this post, please ask us. For more information keep in touch with our website.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
You can apply online for Rajasthan High Court Clerk by visiting the official website of Rajasthan High Court.
Yes, they can apply.
Candidate must have passed Graduation from any University established by law in India or its equivalent examination from any University recognized by the Government and must have basic knowledge of computer.
The last date for filling and submission of online application will be informed later.
( डाउनलोड करे Govt Jobs Daily Job Alert Android App )
Download Our Android App – Click Here
|Result-Sarkari.Com Home –||Click here|
Join Our Telegram Group – Click Here
DISCLAIMER: Result-Sarkari.Com does not have any connection with the Government and it does not represent any Government entity. No claim is made about the accuracy or validity of the content on this site, or its suitability for any specific purpose whatsoever whether express or implied. Since all readers who access any information on this web site are doing so voluntarily, and of their own accord, any outcome (decision or claim) of such access. All the Readers please also check details on the Original website before taking any decision. Here we are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept in the information being published in this Website and for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Application.