Rajasthan CHO Syllabus 2022 Check RSMSSB CHO Exam Pattern
Rajasthan CHO Syllabus 2022 has been released, Download Rajasthan RSMSSB CHO Exam Pattern, Download Detailed Syllabus for RJ CHO Exam Pattern for National Health Mission Community Health Officer (CHO) Recruitment. Download Subject Wise Detailed Syllabus of Rajasthan CHO / RSMSSB CHO Post Exam 2022
Rajasthan SSB CHO Syllabus 2022
Advice No. 11/2022
Latest Update 01-Nov-2022 : Rajasthan CHO Detailed Syllabus is Released…Candidates Can Check Detailed Syllabus & Latest Exam Pattern From Below…
About Rajasthan NHM CHO Recruitment:
National Health Mission (NHM), Rajasthan (Rajasthan State Health Society) invites applications from eligible candidates 3531 Community Health Officer (CHO) Posts Recruitment. Online application will be started from 08 November 2022 And the last date to apply online will be 07 December 2022.
|post name||Community Health Officer (CHO)|
|total posts||3531 positions|
|Online application start date||08 November 2022|
|Closing date of online application||07 December 2022|
|Selection Process||(1) written test
|detailed syllabus||described below|
About RSMSSB CHO Exam:
Candidates who had applied online are now waiting for their exam dates. The exam date is not announced yet but soon it will be notified on the official website of Rajasthan National Health Mission. This exam will be written in nature.
Rajasthan CHO Selection Process:
Rajasthan CHO Recruitment will be completed on the basis of below given selection criteria;
- Written exam.
Rajasthan CHO Exam Pattern:
The exam pattern will be as follows:
- The exam will be conducted offline mode.
- test will be written objective type.
- time period will be 1:30 hours for the exam.
- total will be asked 100 questions of 400 marks.
- each question will be Carry 4 marks.
- will be at the same time Negative marking of 1/4 marks.
- Syllabus will be based on bridge course.
Rajasthan CHO Exam Syllabus:
The detailed Rajasthan NHM CHO Syllabus is as follows:-
- general awareness
- basics of the human body
- basics of public health
- concept of community health
- Health care planning and organization of health care at various levels.
- environmental health and hygiene
- Epidemiology, an introduction to epidemiological approaches and processes.
- Demographics, monitoring and interpretation of data
- Biomedical Waste Management and Infection Control
- child health
- Necessary care of newborn at birth
- Management of common newborn and child health problems
- Integrated management of neonatal and childhood disease
- Introduction to National Child Health Program
- Universal Immunization Program (UIP)
- Family Planning and Adolescent Health
- gynecological conditions
- Family Planning Methods, Space Techniques and Counseling
- Medical Abortion and MTP Act
- Counseling in reproductive and sexual health including adolescent problems
- management of teenage pregnancies
- maternal health
- Introduction to the RMNCH+A Program
- antenatal care
- antenatal care
- Early detection, management and context of complications
- postpartum care
- communicable diseases
- Epidemiology of specific communicable diseases
- Communicable diseases – vector borne diseases
- communicable disease – infectious disease
- Communicable diseases – zoonotic diseases
- Non-Communicable Diseases
- Epidemiology of specific non-communicable diseases
- Non Communicable Diseases – 1
- Non Communicable Diseases – 2
- occupational diseases
- Mental health and substance abuse disorders
- elderly care
- Introduction to Nutrition and Nutrition Assessment
- Nutrition during pregnancy and lactation
- Nutrition of infants, children, adolescents and the elderly
- nutritional deficiency disorder
- Foodborne Diseases, Food Safety
- skill based
- public health skills
- General Skills and Laboratory Skills
- Skills for managing normal situations and emergencies
- maternal health skills
- Reproductive and Adolescent Health Skills
- Neonatal and Child Health Skills
- General medical and medical emergencies
- General Conditions – Gastrointestinal System
- General Conditions – Respiratory System
- Common conditions – heart, urinary system and blood disorders
- Common Conditions – Eyes, Ears, Nose and Throat
- First aid in common emergencies
- disaster management
- general pharmacology
- General Surgery, Trauma and Burns, ENT and Ophthalmology
- Common Surgical Conditions-1
- Common Surgical Conditions-2
- congenital malformations
- common cancer screening
- Behavior Change Communication Skills and Other Soft Skills
- Task Management and Administration
- Leadership, Supervision and Monitoring
- health management information system
- Financial Management, Accounting and Computing
- records and reports
All the candidates are advised to keep in touch with the official website to get the information regarding the Exam Syllabus, Admit Card and other related information. Also candidates can bookmark us ,www.jobriya.in, By pressing Ctrl + D.
Important link area for Rajasthan NHM CHO Syllabus:-
!!..wish you all the best..!!
Candidates can leave their comments in the comment box. Any questions and comments would be highly welcomed. Our panel will try to resolve your query. Keep updating yourself.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
Rajasthan CHO Detailed Syllabus has been released along with their official Advertisement 11/2022.
Counseling will take place after the written test.
The detailed Rajasthan NHM CHO Syllabus mentioned above.
You can download it from the official website of Rajasthan NHM or from the link given above.
( डाउनलोड करे Govt Jobs Daily Job Alert Android App )
Download Our Android App – Click Here
|Result-Sarkari.Com Home –||Click here|
Join Our Telegram Group – Click Here
DISCLAIMER: Result-Sarkari.Com does not have any connection with the Government and it does not represent any Government entity. No claim is made about the accuracy or validity of the content on this site, or its suitability for any specific purpose whatsoever whether express or implied. Since all readers who access any information on this web site are doing so voluntarily, and of their own accord, any outcome (decision or claim) of such access. All the Readers please also check details on the Original website before taking any decision. Here we are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept in the information being published in this Website and for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Application.