Rajasthan CHO Admit Card 2022 Written Exam Date Download
Rajasthan CHO Admit Card 2022 Will Available Soon Document Verification How to Download DV Admit Card of Rajasthan SSSB Community Health Officer. date of release
Rajasthan CHO Admit Card 2022
Advice No. 11/2022
Latest Update 03-Nov-2022 : RSMSSB will soon release the admit card for the Community Health Officer (CHO) Recruitment Exam 2022. Candidates stay connected with us for all latest official updates…
About Rajasthan CHO Recruitment :-
Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB) invites applications from eligible candidates to fill 3531 Community Health Officer (CHO) Recruitment Posts. Online application will be started from From 08 November 2022 to 07 December 2022.
|post name||Community Health Officer (CHO)|
|total posts||3531 positions|
|Selection Process||(1) Written exam
|Online Application Dates||08 November 2022 to 07 December 2022|
|exam date||— February 2022|
|Admit card issue date||Available from 07-10 days before the exam|
Rajasthan CHO Selection Process :-
Rajasthan CHO Recruitment will be done on the basis of these following selection criteria;
- Written exam.
About RSMSSB CHO Exam:,
Candidates who had applied online are now waiting for their exam dates. The exam date is not announced yet but soon it will be notified on the official website of Rajasthan SSSB. This exam will be written in nature.
RSMSSB Rajasthan CHO Exam Date : In the month of February 2023
Rajasthan CHO Document Verification Date : Declare Later
About Rajasthan CHO Admit Card :-
All the candidates are advised to download the admit card before appearing in the exam. No candidate will be allowed to take the written test without the admit card. The admit card will be available only on the official website of Rajasthan SSO Portal. We will also provide the exam admit card on this page so that the candidates can easily download the admit card without visiting any other website.
|post name||community health officer|
|Admit card issue date||available soon|
|admit card status||available soon|
How to Download Rajasthan CHO Admit Card 2022:-
- The candidate will use the credentials of the SSO login at https://sso.rajasthan.gov.in/signin/ to fill the application form for the desired recruitment.
- SSO Dashboard will open after successful login.
- The user will select the recruitment portal from the SSO dashboard to download the admit card.
- The candidates/applicants will click on the GATE Admit Card link.
- The candidate/applicant will be sent to the Admit Card section.
- Candidate/Applicant will click on GATE Admit Card button
- Clicking on the link will open the admit card.
- Candidates can print the admit card from the given option for future reference.
- Go to the official website.
- Reported information after it is displayed on the screen.
- Now “Application Card” optional.
- Now download the admit card.
- Provisional address and login with it.
- Click on Download Admit Card.
- For future, download and print the admit card.
How to Download Admit Card (Regarding E-Admit Card.)
Rajasthan CHO Admit Card Exam Pattern:-
The exam pattern will be as follows:
- The exam will be written objective type (screening test).
- Syllabus will be based on bridge course.
Things mentioned on Rajasthan CHO Admit Card:-
The things mentioned on the PWB Clerk Admit Card are given below:-
- official email id
- Roll Number, Ticket Number
- user ID Password
- Selected to Scribe
- Exam Date • Reporting Time
- entry closing time
- Name of applicant
- gender, date of birth
- official website
- helpline number
- category, address
- exam venue
- Land mark paper schedule
- some special instructions
Last words :-
If candidates want any update regarding related job then visit our website https://www.jobriya.in. Candidates also get information related to any other Govt. Jobs, Courses etc through our website.
Important Links for Rajasthan CHO Admit Card:
Candidates can share their queries related to this post through the comment box given below. We will try our best to help you.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
Rajasthan CHO written exam will be conducted on The month of February 2023.
1. Candidates visit the official website,
2. Open the notification for the respective post displayed on the screen.
3. Now “Find”download admit card” alternative.
4. Now here you will get the option of Download Admit Card.
5. Login with Provisional ID and Password.
6. Click on the Download Admit Card option Submit.
7. Download and print the admit card for future reference.
Rajasthan CHO Admit Card will be available 07-10 days before the exam.
In case of any discrepancy in your admit card, you need to contact the concerned person immediately.
( डाउनलोड करे Govt Jobs Daily Job Alert Android App )
Download Our Android App – Click Here
|Result-Sarkari.Com Home –||Click here|
Join Our Telegram Group – Click Here
DISCLAIMER: Result-Sarkari.Com does not have any connection with the Government and it does not represent any Government entity. No claim is made about the accuracy or validity of the content on this site, or its suitability for any specific purpose whatsoever whether express or implied. Since all readers who access any information on this web site are doing so voluntarily, and of their own accord, any outcome (decision or claim) of such access. All the Readers please also check details on the Original website before taking any decision. Here we are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept in the information being published in this Website and for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Application.