Punjab NHM CHO Syllabus 2022 Community Health Officer Exam Pattern
Punjab NHM CHO Syllabus 2022 Punjab NHM has released Community Health Officer Detailed Syllabus PDF, candidates can check National Health Mission Punjab CHO Exam Pattern and Punjab BFUHS Community Health Officer Posts Selection Process.
Punjab NHM CHO Syllabus 2022
about Punjab NHM Cho Recruitment:
Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot has recently announced about the recruitment of Community Health Officer under National Health Mission Punjab at 350 posts. Many candidates filled their online application form for these posts. The online application form submission process is going on from 12.07.2022 to 25.07.2022. Candidates can check the notification details from the link given in the table below.
About Punjab NHM Community Health Officer test:
Many interested and eligible candidates filled their application form and now they are waiting for their examination. Soon the exam will be held on the date 07.08.2022. More details about the exam are given below…..
selection process of Punjab NHM Community Health Officer,
The written examination will be conducted by Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot and merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained in the written examination.
Exam Pattern Punjab NHM Community Health Officer,
The exam pattern will be as follows:
- The written test will be either on OMR sheet based or Online Computer Based (CBT).
- written examination of 100 marks and a common merit list of the following candidates will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained in the written examination:-
- B.Sc Nursing / Post Basic B.Sc Nursing candidates with Integrated Bridge Program of Certificate in Community Health Course in the course from a recognized Institute / University.
- B.Sc Nursing / Post Basic B.Sc Nursing or Ayurvedic Practitioner (BAMS) Candidates having a Bridge Program of Certificate in Community Health from a recognized Institute/University.
- B.Sc Nursing / Post Basic B.Sc Nursing or Ayurvedic Practitioner (BAMS) candidates.
Minimum passing marks of Punjab NHM Community Health Officer,
- The minimum passing marks for all categories (reserved and unreserved categories) in the written examination will be 35% i.e. 35 marks out of 100.
- 1.5 times the number of candidates of actual vacancies in each category will be called for counselling.
Punjab NHM Community Health Officer Exam Syllabus positions,
The syllabus is as follows:
Bridge Program for Certificate in Community Health (BPCCH)
foundation of community health
- Introduction to Public Health and Epidemiology
- Concepts of community health.
- Health care planning and organization of health care at various levels Environmental health and sanitation.
- Epidemiology-An introduction to epidemiological approaches and procedures.
- Demographics, monitoring and interpretation of data.
- Biomedical waste management and infection control.
- Introduction to nutrition and nutritional assessment.
- Nutrition during pregnancy and lactation Nutrition for infants, children, adolescents and the elderly.
- Nutritional deficiency disorders.
- Foodborne diseases and food safety.
- Communicable Diseases and Management under National Health Program
- Epidemiology of specific communicable diseases
- Communicable Diseases 1-Vector Borne Diseases
- Communicable Diseases 2-Infectious Diseases
- Communicable diseases 3-zoonotic diseases
- Non-Communicable Diseases and Management under National Health Program
- Epidemiology of specific non-communicable diseases
- Non Communicable Disease-1
- Non Communicable Disease-2
- Occupational diseases and their prevention
- Mental health and substance abuse disorders
- elderly care
- Communication, Management and Supervision
- Behavior Change Communication Skills and Other Soft Skills
- Task Management and Administration
- Leadership, Supervision and Monitoring
- health management information system
- Sub-Centre in Financial Management, Accounting and Computing
- records and reports
Primary health care under normal circumstances
- Management of common situations and emergencies, including first aid
- General Conditions-1-Gastro-Intestinal System
- General Conditions-2-Respiratory System
- General Conditions – Heart, urinary system and blood disorders
- Common Conditions – Eyes, Ears, Nose and Throat
- First Aid in Common Emergency Situations6 Disaster Management
- maternal health
- Introduction to the RMNC+A Program
- antenatal care
- antenatal care
- Early detection, management and context of complications
- postpartum care
- Reproductive Health and Adolescent Health
- gynecological conditions
- Family Planning Methods, Vacancy Techniques and Counseling
- Medical Abortion and MTP Act
- Counseling in reproductive and sexual health including adolescent problems
- management of teenage pregnancies
- Neonatal and child health care
- Necessary care of newborn at birth
- Management of common newborn and child health problems
- Integrated management of neonatal and childhood disease
- Introduction to National Child Health Program
- Universal Immunization Program (UIP)
- Overview of common surgical conditions
- Common Surgical Conditions-1
- Common Surgical Conditions-2
- congenital malformations
- Screening for common cancers
- essential medicines
- Essential Medicines-1
- Essential Medicines-2
- Essential Medicines-3
Candidates can bookmark (https://www.jobriya.in) pressing us Ctrl+D And then they will get all the latest information regarding any exam, result and other related information.
Download Links for Punjab NHM CHO Syllabus:
Candidates can leave their comments regarding this post. If any query regarding admit card, you can share with us. We will try to solve your query.
( डाउनलोड करे Govt Jobs Daily Job Alert Android App )
Download Our Android App – Click Here
|Result-Sarkari.Com Home –||Click here|
Join Our Telegram Group – Click Here
DISCLAIMER: Result-Sarkari.Com does not have any connection with the Government and it does not represent any Government entity. No claim is made about the accuracy or validity of the content on this site, or its suitability for any specific purpose whatsoever whether express or implied. Since all readers who access any information on this web site are doing so voluntarily, and of their own accord, any outcome (decision or claim) of such access. All the Readers please also check details on the Original website before taking any decision. Here we are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept in the information being published in this Website and for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Application.