Punjab & Haryana High Court Driver Admit Card 2022 Exam Date
Punjab And Haryana High Court Driver Admit Card 2022 Will Available Soon Download P&H HC Driver Hall Ticket 2022 High Court Of Punjab And Haryana Check Driver Exam Date 2022 Punjab And Haryana HC Driver Call Letter Releasing Date 2022 Punjab Driver Check Exam Centre/Venue 2022. Haryana High Court Driver Admit Card Status 20222
Punjab and Haryana High Court Driver Admit Card 2022
not advice. 01/DRV/HC/2022
Latest Update on 21.10.2022 : Punjab & Haryana High Court Driver Exam Will be Held Tentatively in the Month of December-2022/January-2023…Admit Card Will Available From 07-10 Days Before Exam Date…Candidates For All Latest Official Updates Stay connected with us…
About Punjab and Haryana High Court Driver Recruitment:-
Punjab and Haryana High Court Are Recently Announced and Invited to Online Application from the Eligible Candidates for the Posts of Driver , The total number of vacancies for these posts was driver post, Many interested and eligible candidates had applied online for these posts. Where was the online application submission process started for these posts? 20.10.2022 And the last date to apply for these posts was 10.11.2022, Check out other details from below.
|name of origin||Punjab and Haryana High Court|
|Post Name: Fitter||Driver|
|number of vacancy||18 posts|
|Selection Process||Written Shortlisting Test
|exam date||(indefinite) December-2022/January-2023|
|Start date for submission of application||20.10.2022 to 10.11.2022|
|Admit card issue date||07-10 days ago exam date|
Punjab Haryana High Court Selection Process :-
Punjab and Haryana High Court Driver Recruitment will be done on the basis of Written Examination and Practical Test-cum-Interview as follows;
- Written Shortlisting Test
- Practical Test-cum-Interview
About Punjab and Haryana High Court Driver Exam:,
Punjab and Haryana High Court will conduct written examination for the posts of Driver temporarily in Month of December-2022/January-2023, The candidates who had applied for the Driver posts are now waiting for the exam dates so that they can prepare accordingly. There are many candidates who are searching and inquiring about the exam dates from various sources.
The exact date will be notified on the official website of Punjab and Haryana High Court. ,www.highcourtchd.gov.in) Candidate can check more details about exam dates from official website Punjab and Haryana High Court, Or they can check it from below.
Punjab and Haryana High Court Driver Exam Date: December-2022/January-2023
About Punjab and Haryana High Court Driver Admit Card:-
Candidates who had applied online for the posts of Driver In sssc Waiting for the exam dates and admit card. Admit card is a document which is used to identify the person who is applying for the given posts. The admit card is issued by a relevant organization (SSSC in this case) that is conducting an exam or interview. Though, the admit card has not been issued yet but will be released soon on the official website Society for Centralized Recruitment of Staff in Subordinate Courts, Candidates can download their admit card from the official website sssc Or they can download it from the link given below.
|Department Name||Punjab and Haryana High Court|
|Admit card issue date||07-10 days ago exam date|
|admit card status||available soon|
How to download Punjab and Haryana High Court Driver Admit Card:-
Candidates can download Punjab and Haryana High Court Driver Admit Card from the steps given below;
- Candidates visit the official website of SSSC,
- Open the notification for the respective post displayed on the screen.
- Now find the “Download Admit Card” option.
- Now here you will get the option of Download Admit Card.
- Login with Provisional ID and Password.
- Click on Download Admit Card Option Submit.
- Download and print the admit card for future reference.
Download Punjab and Haryana High Court Driver Admit Card 2022: Available Soon
Punjab and Haryana High Court Driver Exam Pattern:,
The exam pattern will be as follows:
- Written Shortlisting Test will be computer based written objective type in the form of MCQs.
- exam consists of 80 Multiple Choice Questions,
- The time duration of the test will be One (01) hour.
- question paper will be 200 marks.
- each question will be 2.5 points,
- medium of test will be Hindi/English/Punjabi language.
- Objective type written test consisting of General Knowledge and Awareness, Knowledge of Driving Sense i.e. Traffic Signs/Rules and Driving Skill Questions.
- shortlisting test It’s mandatory, it’s the exam itself Ability in nature.
Last words :-
If candidates want any update regarding related job then visit our website https://www.jobriya.in. Candidates also get information related to any other Govt. Jobs, courses etc through our website.
Important link area and download section
“All the candidates kindly give your comment in the comment box. If candidates have any query regarding this post, please ask us. For more information keep in touch with our website.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
1. Candidates visit the official website of SSSC,
2. Open the notification for the respective post displayed on the screen.
3. Now find the “Download Admit Card” option.
4. Now here you will get the option of Download Admit Card.
5. Login with Provisional ID and Password.
6. Click on the Download Admit Card option Submit.
7. Download and print the admit card for future reference.
The admit card will be available online on the official website of SSSC.
Punjab and Haryana High Court will conduct written examination for the posts of Driver temporarily in Month of December-2022/January-2023
Admit card will be available soon.
( डाउनलोड करे Govt Jobs Daily Job Alert Android App )
Download Our Android App – Click Here
|Result-Sarkari.Com Home –||Click here|
Join Our Telegram Group – Click Here
DISCLAIMER: Result-Sarkari.Com does not have any connection with the Government and it does not represent any Government entity. No claim is made about the accuracy or validity of the content on this site, or its suitability for any specific purpose whatsoever whether express or implied. Since all readers who access any information on this web site are doing so voluntarily, and of their own accord, any outcome (decision or claim) of such access. All the Readers please also check details on the Original website before taking any decision. Here we are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept in the information being published in this Website and for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Application.