OSSC CGL Recruitment 2022 Apply Online 943 Group B & C Post
Name of Post: OSSC CGL (Group B & C) Notification 2022 for Gram Panchayat Extension Officer, Handicrafts Promotions Officers, Inspector of Cooperative Societies, Inspectors of Supplies, Junior Correctional Officer, Junior Employment Officer, Small savings & Financial Inclusion Officer, Junior Assistant, Junior Clerk, Assistant CT & GST Officer, Auditor Various Posts Online Form.
Short Information: Odisha Staff Selection Commission has released the latest notification for the OSSC CGL Recruitment 2022 of CGL (Combined Graduate Level Examination 2022) Gram Panchayat Extension Officer, Handicrafts Promotions Officers, Inspector of Cooperative Societies, Inspectors of Supplies, Junior Correctional Officer, Junior Employment Officer, Small savings & Financial Inclusion Officer, Junior Assistant, Junior Clerk, Assistant CT & GST Officer, Auditor Vacancy at 943 Posts. Those candidates who are interested in OSSC Vacancy 2022 apply online the ossc.gov.in through the official website OSSC Jobs from 11 November 2022 to 10 December 2022.
OSSC Jobs 2022 – Apply Online Group B & C 943 Post
Those Candidates Are Interested in OSSC CGL Recruitment 2022 the Following OSSC CGL 2022 Vacancy and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the OSSC CGL Exam Notification 2022 Before OSSC Group B & C Apply Online 2022. Below is a brief description of the official notification of the OSSC CGL Jobs 2022. Other details of OSSC CGL Online Form 2022, Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply are given below.
Odisha Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2022
OSSC CGL Notification Details
- Candidates should have passed M.E. School Examination with Odia, HSC Examination, or equivalent from a recognized Board/University/Institution.
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Sound health, good physique, and free from organic defects or bodily infirmity (Not applicable to physically Challenged candidates).
- must not have more than one spouse living.
- OSSC CGL Notification Out Date: 2 November 2022.
- Starting Date for Submission of Apply Online: 11 November 2022.
- Last Date for Submission of Apply Online: 10 December 2022.
- OSSC CGL Exam Date Out: Update Soon.
- OSSC CGL Admit Card Date: Before Exam.
- There are no application fees required.
- OSSC CGL Group B, C Salary Level – 4 Rs. 19900 – 63200/- to Level – 9 Rs. 35400 – 112400/-.
- Minimum Age: 21 years.
- Maximum Age: 38 years as on 01-01-2022.
- Age Relaxation as per OSSC Group B, C Recruitment 2022 Rules.
Total Number of Vacancies
- Assistant CT & GST Officer: 107 Posts.
- Auditor: 220 Posts.
- Gram Panchayat Extension Officer: 87 Posts.
- Handicrafts Promotions Officers: 48 Posts.
- Inspector of Cooperative Societies: 72 Posts.
- Inspectors of Supplies: 110 Posts.
- Junior Correctional Officer: 20 Posts.
- Junior Employment Officer: 26 Posts.
- Small savings & Financial Inclusion Officer: 09 Posts.
- Junior Assistant: 193 Posts.
- Junior Clerk: 51 Posts.
- Total: 943 Posts
- Stage I – Prelims Examination (CBRE mode).
- Stage II- Mains Written Examination.
- Stage III – Certificate Verification.
How to Apply
- Mode of Apply: Through Online.
- Job Location: Odisha.
OSSC Recruitment Notification Vacancy Details Total: 943 Posts
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.
( डाउनलोड करे Govt Jobs Daily Job Alert Android App )
Download Our Android App – Click Here
|Result-Sarkari.Com Home –||Click here|
Join Our Telegram Group – Click Here
DISCLAIMER: Result-Sarkari.Com does not have any connection with the Government and it does not represent any Government entity. No claim is made about the accuracy or validity of the content on this site, or its suitability for any specific purpose whatsoever whether express or implied. Since all readers who access any information on this web site are doing so voluntarily, and of their own accord, any outcome (decision or claim) of such access. All the Readers please also check details on the Original website before taking any decision. Here we are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept in the information being published in this Website and for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Application.