IUCTE Recruitment 2022 Apply Online
IUCTE Recruitment 2022 Faculty Vacancies Notification: Inter University Center for Teacher Education (IUCTE), Banaras Hindu University (BHU), Varanasi invites online applications from Indian citizens for the recruitment of Teaching Faculty posts. The last date for submission of application is 30 September 2022.
IUCTE Recruitment of Non-holiday Academic Posts (Advertisement No. 02/2022)
number of vacancy
IUCTE Faculty Recruitment Discipline:
✔️ Computers / ICT in Education
✔️ Education/Higher Education Policy
✔️ Arts / Humanities / Social Sciences
✔️ Life Science
✔️ Arts & Humanities Teaching-Education) 01 (UR)
IUCTE Recruitment Age Limit: According to advertisement.
IUCTE Recruitment Salary:
✔️ Professor: Academic Level-14 ₹ 1,44,200 – 2,18,200/-
✔️ Associate Professor: Academic Level-13A ₹ 1,31,400 – 2,17,100/-
✔️ Assistant Professor: Academic Level-10 ₹ 57,700 – 1,82,400/-
IUCTE Recruitment Eligibility Criteria:
(1) An eminent scholar having Ph.D. Degree in concerned/allied/relevant discipline, and published work
High quality, actively engaged in research with evidence of published work, with a minimum of 10 research publications in peer-reviewed or UGC-listed journals and a total research score of 120 as per the criteria.
(2) At least 10 years teaching experience as Assistant Professor/Associate Professor/Professor in a University/College, and/or research experience at an equivalent level in University/National level Institutions, evidence of being a successfully directed doctoral candidate with.
(1) A good academic record, Ph.D. Degree in concerned / allied / relevant subjects.
(2) Master’s degree with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale, wherever grading system is followed).
(3) Minimum 08 years of teaching and/or research experience in an equivalent academic/research position.
(1) Master’s degree with 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale wherever grading system is followed, wherever grading system is followed) from an Indian University in the concerned/relevant/allied subject, or equivalent from a recognized foreign university degree.
(2) The candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET)
Conducted by the UGC or CSIR, or a similar test recognized by the UGC, such as SLET/SET or those who have been awarded or have been awarded a PhD degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission.
IUCTE Recruitment Selection Process:
✔️ The selection process consists of the marks obtained (out of 100) in the Electrical Engineering subject paper of GATE 2022.
✔️ Personal Interview.
IUCTE Recruitment Application Fee:
✔️ ₹1180/- for General (UR) and SEBC category candidates.
✔️ ₹ 590/- for SC, ST and PWBD category candidates.
✔️ The fee should be made through online payment mode by using Debit / Credit Card / Net Banking.
How to apply IUCTE Recruitment?
Eligible candidates are required to apply Online through the official website of IUCTE (iucte.ac.in / iucterec.samarth.edu.in).
Candidates should enter basic details and qualification details.
The last date for registration of online application is 30/09/2022,
The hard copy of the application along with all enclosures should be sent by speed post only to “The Senior Administrative Officer, Inter University Center for Teacher Education (IUCTE), Sunder Bagiya, Naria-BLW Road, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi- 221005, Uttar Pradesh” only. By Registered / Speed Post.
The post code and name of the post should be written on the envelope. Only one application should be sent in one envelope.
The last date for submission of the downloaded hardcopy of the application form duly signed with all enclosures will be 08/10/2022 Till 05:00 PM.
( डाउनलोड करे Govt Jobs Daily Job Alert Android App )
Download Our Android App – Click Here
|Result-Sarkari.Com Home –||Click here|
Join Our Telegram Group – Click Here
DISCLAIMER: Result-Sarkari.Com does not have any connection with the Government and it does not represent any Government entity. No claim is made about the accuracy or validity of the content on this site, or its suitability for any specific purpose whatsoever whether express or implied. Since all readers who access any information on this web site are doing so voluntarily, and of their own accord, any outcome (decision or claim) of such access. All the Readers please also check details on the Original website before taking any decision. Here we are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept in the information being published in this Website and for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Application.