Indian Navy Agniveer (MR) Recruitment 2022 Apply Online 100 Post
Name of Post: Indian Navy Agniveer (MR) for 01/2023 (May 23) Batch Online Form.
Short Information: Indian Navy has released the latest notification for the Indian Navy Agniveer (MR) recruitment 2022 of Agniveer (MR) for 01/2023 (May 23) batch Vacancy. The. The total vacancies are 100 (including a maximum of 20 female only), will be earmarked on all India basis. Candidates who are interested in Indian Navy Agniveer Vacancy 2022 can apply online through the official website indianarmy.nic.in Indian Navy Jobs from 8 December 2022 to 17 December 2022. The eligibility criteria and broad terms and conditions are laid down herein below.
Indian Navy Jobs 2022 – Apply Online 100 Agniveer (MR) for 01/2023
Those Candidates Are Interested in Indian Navy Agniveer (MR) Recruitment 2022 the Following Indian Navy Vacancy 2022 and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Indian Navy Agniveer (MR) Notification 2022 Before Indian Navy Agniveer Apply Online 2022. Below is a brief description of the Indian Navy Jobs 2022 official notification. Other details of the Indian Navy Agniveer Vacancy 2022 Age Limit, Navy Agniveer MR Syllabus pdf Download Educational Qualification, Agniveer Navy Recruitment 2022 Syllabus, Selection Process, Indian Navy Agniveer Recruitment 2022 Admit Card, Application Fee, and Indian Navy Agniveer Bharti 2022 How to Apply are given below.
Indian Navy Recruitment 2022
Indian Navy Agniveer (MR) Vacancy Notification Details
- Candidates should have passed 10th, 12th class, or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/ Institution.
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Apply: 8 December 2022.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Apply: 17 December 2022.
- An examination fee of Rs. 550/- + 18% GST has to be paid by the candidate during the online application through online mode by using net banking or by using Visa/ Master/ RuPay Credit/ Debit Card/ UPI. Admit Cards will be issued for the examination only to those candidates who have success- fully paid the examination fee.
- Ist years Rs.30000/- Per Month.
- 2nd years Rs.33000/- Per Month.
- 3rd years Rs.36000/- Per Month.
- 4th years Rs.40000/- Per Month.
- Candidate should be born between 01 May 2002 – 31 Oct 2005 (Both dates inclusive).
- Stage-I (Computer Based Examination),.
- Stage II (Written Examination).
- Detailed Medical Examination (DME).
How to Apply
- For this entry, the candidates can apply ONLINE ONLY on the official website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in from 8 /12/2022 to 17/12/2022.
- The procedure is available on the Indian Navy’s official website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in. Candidates are
advised to fill up the correct details while filling out the online application.
- Any updates/ corrections are to be carried out by the candidate before the last date of submission of the application. No further correction/ update is feasible after the last date of submission of the application. Incorrect declaration of information by candidates, identified at any stage would result in cancellation of candidature.
- The application may be uploaded from Common Service Centres (CSC) across the country, the fee of
Rs 60 + GST. This facility is entirely optional.
- Mode of Apply: Through Online.
- Job Location: All India.
Indian Navy Agniveer (MR) Recruitment Notification Vacancy Details Total: 100 Posts
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.
( डाउनलोड करे Govt Jobs Daily Job Alert Android App )
Download Our Android App – Click Here
|Result-Sarkari.Com Home –||Click here|
Join Our Telegram Group – Click Here
DISCLAIMER: Result-Sarkari.Com does not have any connection with the Government and it does not represent any Government entity. No claim is made about the accuracy or validity of the content on this site, or its suitability for any specific purpose whatsoever whether express or implied. Since all readers who access any information on this web site are doing so voluntarily, and of their own accord, any outcome (decision or claim) of such access. All the Readers please also check details on the Original website before taking any decision. Here we are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept in the information being published in this Website and for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Application.