IBPS SO Recruitment 2022 Apply Rajbhasha Adhikari, Officer 710 Post
Name of Post: IBPS SO – Specialist Officer CRP SPL-XII Various Posts Online Form,
Short Information: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has released the latest notification for the IBPS SO recruitment 2022 of Common Recruitment Process (CRP SPL-XII) Specialist Officer – SO Vacancy at 710 Posts. Those candidates who are interested in IBPS SO Vacancy 2022 apply online through the official website ibps.in IBPS Jobs from 11 November 2022 to 21 November 2022.
IBPS SO Notification 2022, Eligibility, Exam Date, Syllabus 710 Posts
Those Candidates Are Interested in IBPS SO Recruitment 2022 the Following IBPS Vacancy 2022 and IBPS Apply Online Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the IBPS SO Notification 2022 Before IBPS SO Online Form 2022. Below is a brief description of the IBPS Jobs official notification. Other details of IBPS SO/MT Vacancy 2022, Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, IBPS SO Salary Selection Process, IBPS SO Syllabus, Application Fee, and IBPS SO Vacancy Details on How to Apply are given below.
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Recruitment 2022
IBPS SO Notification Details
- Candidates should have Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree, Diploma, MMS/ MBA/ PGDBA/ PGDBM/ PGPM/ PGDM (Marketing) or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/ Institution.
- Commencement of Online Registration of Application: 1 November 2022.
- Closure of Registration of Application: 21 November 2022.
- Closure for Editing Application Details: 21 November 2022.
- Last Date for printing your application: 1 December 2022.
- Online Fee Payment Date: 1 November 2022 to 21 November 2022.
- Date for Prelims Exam: 24-31/12/2022
- Date for Released Result for Online Exam: Update Soon.
- Mains Exam Date Release: 29 January 2023
- Mains Exam Result Released Date: Update Soon.
- Interview Call Letter Date: Update Soon.
- Interview Date: Update Soon.
- For (inclusive of GST) all other Category Application Fee Rs. 850 /-.
- For (inclusive of GST) SC/ST/PWBD Category Application Fee Rs. 175/-.
- Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees/ intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate
- Minimum Age: 20 years
- Maximum Age: 30 years
(A candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.11.1992 and not later than 01.11.2002 (both dates inclusive)
- Preliminary Exam.
- Main Exam.
- Document Verification.
How to Apply
- Mode of Apply: Through Online.
- Job Location: All India.
IBPS SO Recruitment Notification Vacancy Details Total: 710 posts
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.
( डाउनलोड करे Govt Jobs Daily Job Alert Android App )
Download Our Android App – Click Here
|Result-Sarkari.Com Home –||Click here|
Join Our Telegram Group – Click Here
DISCLAIMER: Result-Sarkari.Com does not have any connection with the Government and it does not represent any Government entity. No claim is made about the accuracy or validity of the content on this site, or its suitability for any specific purpose whatsoever whether express or implied. Since all readers who access any information on this web site are doing so voluntarily, and of their own accord, any outcome (decision or claim) of such access. All the Readers please also check details on the Original website before taking any decision. Here we are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept in the information being published in this Website and for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Application.