Driving License Apply Online – Driving License Online Application Information
Driving License Apply Online : Driving license is very important for everyone nowadays, you are not allowed to drive any vehicle on the road without it, so if you do so then you may have to pay a heavy fine.
If you want to get your driving license done sitting at home and also you want to know how to apply driving license online for this sitting at home, then today we will give you complete information about it through this article. To get a driving license, you must have ID proof and some important documents, because you need these documents while applying online.
Documents required for getting driving license
- Permanent Address Certificate : Election Card, Aadhar Card, Passport, Tax Receipt of your house, Electricity Bill connection receipt, Ration Card, Address Proof issued by Government Employees, Residence Certificate issued by Tehsil etc. Should be
- age certificate : This certificate simply checks your age whether you are 18 years old or not, in this you will get birth certificate, high school / 10th mark sheet or Sanad, PAN card, Affidavit of date of birth issued by the magistrate etc. You must have the thing.
- identity card In the identity card, you should have any one thing out of you Aadhar Card, Election Card, PAN Card, Passport, Ration Card etc.
Types of Driving License
If you are applying for a driving license then you should know that how many types of driving license are made, so that you can get your driving license made according to your requirement.
- learning license
- permanent license
- duplicate driving license
- heavy motor vehicle
- international driving license
- light motor vehicle license
- The candidate who wants to get a driving license must be a citizen of India and must be mentally sound.
- Applicant’s age should be above 18 years.
- For 2 wheeler vehicles without gear, 16 years of age is valid, only with the consent of the parents of the applicant.
How to apply for Driving License
- If you want to apply for driving license then you have to first go to the official website – https://parivahan.gov.in/parivahan/.
- Here you have to click on “Drivers/ Learners License”.
- Now a new page will open in front of you in which you have to choose your state.
- After selecting the state and submitting, a new page will open in which many options will be given, if you are applying for learning license then you have to “Apply for Learner License” have to be clicked.
- If you have already got the learning license then you have to get other option i.e. “Apply for Driving License, have to click on.
- If you are applying for the first time then you “Apply for Learner License” After clicking, a new page will open, in which it will be given in how many steps your form will be completed.
- afterwards “ContinueClick on “, after that a new page will open in which the date of birth of the applicant will be asked, fill it correctly and submit it.
- After this, fill whatever information you will be asked, submit your form and make the payment.
- After this you can book your slot at your nearest RTO office and you can choose the date and time according to you.
- You will have to be present at your chosen RTO office on the time and date you will choose.
Some important questions related to driving license online application
online application for driving license you parivahan.gov.in You can go to
The learning application fee for driving license is Rs 200.
After submitting the driving license online form, you can book your slot online and give the driving test.
Driving license is delivered by post to your address within one month of passing the driving test from RTO office.
( डाउनलोड करे Govt Jobs Daily Job Alert Android App )
Download Our Android App – Click Here
|Result-Sarkari.Com Home –||Click here|
Join Our Telegram Group – Click Here
DISCLAIMER: Result-Sarkari.Com does not have any connection with the Government and it does not represent any Government entity. No claim is made about the accuracy or validity of the content on this site, or its suitability for any specific purpose whatsoever whether express or implied. Since all readers who access any information on this web site are doing so voluntarily, and of their own accord, any outcome (decision or claim) of such access. All the Readers please also check details on the Original website before taking any decision. Here we are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept in the information being published in this Website and for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Application.