DPSRU Recruitment 2022 Apply Non-Teaching (Group B & C) 45 Post
Name of Post: Non-Teaching (GroupB & C) Posts Online Form 45 Post
Short Information: Delhi Pharmaceutical Sciences & Research University has released the latest notification for the DPSRU recruitment 2022 of Non-Teaching (Section Officer, Assistant Section Officer, Assistant Grade-II, Office Assistant, Technical Assistant, Lab Technician, Sr. Lab Assistant, Jr. Stenographer, Assistant Store Keeper, Assistant Store Keeper) (Group B and C) Vacancy at 45 Posts. Those candidates who are interested in DPSRU Vacancy 2022 can apply online through the DPSRU Jobs official website from 1 November 2022 to 21 November 2022.
DPSRU Jobs 2022 – Apply Online SO, ASO, Asst, Steno 45 Posts
Those Candidates Are Interested in DPSRU Recruitment 2022 the Following DPSRU Vacancy 2022 and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the DPSRU Notification 2022 Before DPSRU Non-Teaching Apply Online 2022. Below is a brief description of the DPSRU Non-Teaching Jobs official notification. Other details of DPSRU Non-Teaching Recruitment 2022 Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply are given below.
Delhi Pharmaceutical Sciences & Research University Recruitment 2022
DPSRU Non-Teaching Notification Details
- Section Officer: Graduate from a recognized University/Institute. 8 years relevant experience in level – 7 in handling Educational Administration/General Administration/Store & Purchase/ Accounts/Finance in a University/Research Institution/ Government Departments Bodies/PSU OR
- 8 years relevant experience in the private organization at an appropriate level Knowledge of computers and basic office software tools like windows, Excel, etc.
- Assistant Section Officer: Graduate from a recognized University/Institute. 5 years relevant Experience in Level-4 Central/State Government/ University/R&D institutions/Autonomous Body/PSU Or 5 years relevant experience in the private organization at the appropriate level. Knowledge of computers and basic office software tools like Windows, Excel, etc.
- Assistant Grade-II: Graduate from a recognized University in any discipline.
- 02 years of relevant experience in Level 2 Central/State Government/University/R&D institutions/Autonomous
Body/Public Sector Undertaking Or 02 years of relevant experience in private organizations at the appropriate level.
- A typing speed of a minimum of 35 WPM in English or 30 WPM in Hindi on the Computer. (35 WPM and 30 WPM correspond to 10500 KDPH and 9000 KDPH respectively on an average of five (05) key depressions for each word).
- Office Assistant: Senior Secondary School Certificate (+2) or it’s equivalent with 50% in aggregate from a recognized Board/University.
- A typing speed of a minimum of 35 WPM in English or 30 WPM in Hindi on the Computer.
- (35 WPM and 30 WPM correspond to 10500 KDPH and 9000 KDPH respectively on an average of five (05) key depressions for each word).
- Technical Assistant: B.Sc. in Science (PCM/PCB)/Bachelor degree in Pharmacy/ Allied Health Sciences from a recognized University/Board or equivalent with 04 years of Industrial/Lab Experience in desired trade. or Two years State Board Diploma or equivalent in the relevant Pharmacy/Allied Health Sciences subject/field with 05 years of Industrial/Laboratory Experience in the relevant trade.
- Lab Technician: Senior Secondary with science at least 50% from a recognized board or equivalent.
- Diploma in Pharmacy.
- Lab Assistant: Senior Secondary with science at least 50% from a recognized board or equivalent. Diploma in Pharmacy (Lab Assistant for School of Pharmacy) or Diploma in Allied Health Science (Lab Assistant for School of Allied Health Science).
- Sr. Lab Assistant: Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy from a recognized University/Board or equivalent along with at least two years experience in level 2 in the related field in a University/Govt. Department/Autonomous body/ Public Sector Undertakings/equivalent experience in private organizations at the appropriate level. OR Diploma in Allied Health Sciences with at least 04 years in level 2 in the related field in a University/Govt. Department/Autonomous body/Public sector undertakings/equivalent experience in private organizations at the appropriate level.
- Jr. Stenographer: Passed Senior Secondary School Examination (+2) from a recognized University/Institution.
- Shorthand speed of 80 WPM and typing speed of 40 WPM in English. or Shorthand speed of 80 with typing speed of 30 WPM in English.
- Store Keeper: Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce/ Economics /Statistics/ Business Studies/ Public Administration as a subject from a recognized University/ Institute. 5-year experience in handling Stores and keeping Accounts in a Store or a concern of Central or State Government/Autonomous/ Statutory organization/PSUs or University/Banks/Private Organization.
- Assistant Store Keeper: 12th pass from a recognized Board/University. 2. A typing speed of a minimum of 35 WPM in English or 30 WPM in Hindi on the Computer.
- (35 WPM and 30 WPM correspond to 10500 KDPH and 9000 KDPH respectively on an average of five (05) key depressions for each word)
- Opening Date for the Submission of Online Apply: 1 November 2022.
- Closing Date for the Submission of Online Apply: 21 November 2022.
|UR/EWS/OBC||2000 (Application Fees Rs.1000/- + Processing Fees Rs.1000/-)|
|SC/ST/PWD||1000 (Application Fees NIL+ Processing Fees Rs.1000/-)|
|UR/EWS/OBC||Rs. 1200/- (Application Fees Rs.400/- + Processing Fees Rs.800/-).|
|SC/ST/PWD||Rs. 800/- (Application Fees NIL+ Processing Fees Rs.800/-).|
- For Sl. No 1 & 2: Maximum age 35 Years.
- For Sl. No 3 – 11: Maximum age 30 Years.
- For Sl. No 9: Maximum age 27 Years.
- The selection shall be made through computer-based examinations and skill tests/laboratory practical test wherever applicable. 75% weightage will be given for Computer Based Online Examination Scores and 25% weightage will be for skill test/laboratory practical tests for all categories of posts.
Number of Posts
- Section Officer 01 Posts, Assistant Section Officer 01 Posts, Assistant Grade-II 03 Posts, Office Assistant 12 Posts, Technical Assistant 05 Posts, Lab Technician 04 Posts, Sr. Lab Assistant 07 Posts, Jr. Stenographer 02 Posts, Assistant Store Keeper 01 Posts, Assistant Store Keeper 01 Posts.
How to Apply
- Mode of Apply: Through Online.
- Job Location: Delhi.
DPSRU Recruitment Notification Vacancy Details Total: 45 Posts
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online
( डाउनलोड करे Govt Jobs Daily Job Alert Android App )
Download Our Android App – Click Here
|Result-Sarkari.Com Home –||Click here|
Join Our Telegram Group – Click Here
DISCLAIMER: Result-Sarkari.Com does not have any connection with the Government and it does not represent any Government entity. No claim is made about the accuracy or validity of the content on this site, or its suitability for any specific purpose whatsoever whether express or implied. Since all readers who access any information on this web site are doing so voluntarily, and of their own accord, any outcome (decision or claim) of such access. All the Readers please also check details on the Original website before taking any decision. Here we are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept in the information being published in this Website and for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Application.