Bihar 2nd Year B.Ed CET Exam Postponed 2022 postponed, download this notice
Bihar 2nd Year BED CET Result 2022: B.Ed in Bihar For the candidates who are thinking of taking admission in (Biennial) Lalit Narayan Mithila University, LNMU Darbhanga has released the Bihar B.Ed. Online Application Form was released for Common Entrance Test (CET-BED)-2022 (B.Ed. and Shiksha Shastri) All the candidates who had filled this form and appeared in the examination, their Bihar 2nd Year BED CET Result 2022 has been released, you can download your result from the official website link given below.
Bihar 2nd Year BED CET exam was held on 06/07/2022 and its result has been released by the commission on 19/07/2022, the information related to result download is given below in this article, which the candidate can read. You can easily download your result.
Bihar B.Ed. Common Entrance Test Online Form 2022 – Summary
|name of exam||Bihar B.Ed. Common Entrance Test Application Form 2022|
|name of exam board||Lalit Narayan Mithila University, LNMU Darbhanga|
|course name||Bihar B.Ed. (biennial)|
|start of application||25/04/2022|
|Last date to apply||17/05/2022|
|Last date to pay exam fee||17/05/2022|
|Last date of application with late fee||28/05/2022|
|form correction date||29 May 2022|
|Admit card issue date||13/06/2022|
|Result release date||19/07/2022|
|Mode of payment of examination fee||Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking / Bank Challan|
Bihar B.Ed & Shiksha Shastri Program Admission 2022 details of
|course name||time period||Qualification|
|Bachelor of Education (Biennial), Shiksha Shastri Program||02 years||Bachelor Degree in Any Recognized University in India with Minimum 50% Marks.
For BE/B.Tech candidates 55% marks are required.
Apart from this, read the full notification for more details related to eligibility.
Bihar B.Ed. CET 2022 – Exam Center
- Patna, Gaya, Chhapra, Arrah, Bhagalpur, Darbhanga, Hajipur, Munger, Madhepura, Muzaffarpur and Purnia.
Bihar B.Ed 2022 Name of the university participating in the admission
- Lalit Narayan Mithila University, Darbhanga B.Ed College List 2022 (run university).
- Patna University, PU Patna B.Ed College List 2022.
- Aryabhatta Knowledge University, Patna B.Ed College List 2022.
- Bhupendra Narayan Mandal University, Madhepura B.Ed College List 2022.
- Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar Bihar University, Muzaffarpur B.Ed College List 2022.
- Jai Prakash University, JPU Chapra B.Ed College List 2022.
- Kameshwar Singh Darbhanga Sanskrit University, Darbhanga B.Ed College List 2022.
- Magadh University, Bodh Gaya B.Ed College List 2022.
- Maulana Mazharul Haque Arabic and Persian University, Patna B.Ed College List 2022.
- Munger University, Munger B.Ed College List 2022.
- Patliputra University, Patna B.Ed College List 2022.
- Purnia University, Purnia B.Ed College List 2022.
- Tilak Manjhi Bhagalpur University, Bhagalpur B.Ed College List 2022.
- Veer Kunwar Singh University, Arrah B.Ed College List 2022.
download Bihar 2nd Year BED CET Result 2022
Candidates can download Bihar 2nd Year BED CET Result 2022 by following the following steps –
- To download the result candidates click on the direct link given below by us, after that the result will be downloaded in pdf format.
- You can search your name or roll number in the result PDF.
- Apart from this, you can also download the result of this recruitment through the official website.
- For this, you can go to the official website and click on the link related to Bihar 2nd Year BED CET Result 2022 and download it in PDF format.
- If you are selected in this recruitment then your name and roll number will be displayed in this PDF.
Hope you have liked this information related to Bihar 2 Year BED CET Result 2022 given by us, Bihar B.Ed. Bookmark the government alerts for all the latest updates related to the entrance exam.
( डाउनलोड करे Govt Jobs Daily Job Alert Android App )
Download Our Android App – Click Here
|Result-Sarkari.Com Home –||Click here|
Join Our Telegram Group – Click Here
DISCLAIMER: Result-Sarkari.Com does not have any connection with the Government and it does not represent any Government entity. No claim is made about the accuracy or validity of the content on this site, or its suitability for any specific purpose whatsoever whether express or implied. Since all readers who access any information on this web site are doing so voluntarily, and of their own accord, any outcome (decision or claim) of such access. All the Readers please also check details on the Original website before taking any decision. Here we are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept in the information being published in this Website and for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Application.