APPSC Departmental Test 2022 Apply Online, Notification 13/2022
Name of Post: Departmental Tests November – 2022 Session Vacancy
Short Information: Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) has released the APPSC Departmental Test 2022 Notification 2022 under the advt number 13/2022 for November 2022 Session. Candidates wishing to APPSC Departmental Test 2022 Apply Online through the official website for APPSC Departmental Test Jobs 2022 can apply online from 14 September 2022 to 4 October 2022.
APPSC Departmental Tests November – 2022 Notification, Online Application
Those Candidates Are Interested in the Following APPSC Departmental Test 2022 Vacancy 2022 and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Before APPSC Departmental Test Online Form 2022. Below is a brief description of the official notification of the APPSC Departmental Test Jobs. Other details of Departmental Test 2022 Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and APPSC Departmental Test Recruitment 2022 How to Apply are given below.
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Examination 2022
APPSC Departmental Test 2022 Notification Details
- Andhra Pradesh Government employees are eligible to apply for the examinations which are prescribed in their respective Departmental Service Rules.
- The Secretariat employees are eligible to appear, wherever the rules permit in order to get eligibility for appointment by transfer/ promotion to other Services Commercial Taxes Department: Paper Code No: 6 &7. Treasuries and Accounts Department: Paper Code Nos : 3
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 14 September 2022.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 4 October 2022.
- Last Date for Application Fee: 4 October 2022.
- The Examination fee for each Paper is Rs. 500/- as per G.O. Ms.No. 121, G.A (Ser-C) Department, Dt.17.09.2020
The applicant shall pay Rs. 500/- towards.
- Please go to the official notification.
- Combined Competitive (Main) Examination (Written) for the selection of candidates for the various services and posts, and Personality Test (Interview).
Steps to Apply For Telangana State PSC Departmental Test 2022 for November Session
- The candidates are instructed to read the notification thoroughly before applying. For any details and clarifications, the candidates are advised to visit Commission’s Official website www.appsc.gov.in.
- STEP 1: The applicants have to login to the website (www.APPSC.gov.in) and first fill DTE Application form with their basic details like Name, Father Name, DOB etc.. and get their DTE Id. While filling the same, the candidates have to ensure that there are no mistakes done. The Commission bears no responsibility for the mistakes made by the candidates. (If candidates already have DTE ID numbers then he/she can proceed to STEP-II.)
- STEP 2: The applicant has to click on Fill Application Form link to provide his/her DTE Id, DOB, and Mobile Number and click on the Go button. The basic details of the applicant will be automatically pre-populated and the applicants need to select the Tests and Papers for which they wish to appear.
- STEP 3: Immediately on entering the above details and clicking on Pay Now button, the applicants will be redirected to the Payment Gateway page.
STEP 4:- The applicant should pay the prescribed fee as specified using his/her desired payment mode (Internet Banking / Credit Card / Debit card) available in the Payment gateway. Separate instructions have to be followed for each mode of payment.
- STEP 5: After successful payment of the fee, the Application receipt will be generated which contains the particulars furnished by the applicants. The Application Reference Number in the Application form has to be quoted for future reference/correspondence. The Applications received Online in the prescribed proforma provided on the Commission’s website within the stipulated time shall only be considered and the Commission will not be held responsible for any kind of discrepancy.
APPSC Departmental Test 2022 (Nov Session) Notification Vacancy Details
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.
( डाउनलोड करे Govt Jobs Daily Job Alert Android App )
Download Our Android App – Click Here
|Result-Sarkari.Com Home –||Click here|
Join Our Telegram Group – Click Here
DISCLAIMER: Result-Sarkari.Com does not have any connection with the Government and it does not represent any Government entity. No claim is made about the accuracy or validity of the content on this site, or its suitability for any specific purpose whatsoever whether express or implied. Since all readers who access any information on this web site are doing so voluntarily, and of their own accord, any outcome (decision or claim) of such access. All the Readers please also check details on the Original website before taking any decision. Here we are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept in the information being published in this Website and for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Application.