Apply Online for 8 Assistant Public Prosecutor, Designated Officer, Principal, Project Officer/ Social Welfare Officer, Director Vacancies
Goa PSC Jobs Notification 2022 information for the hiring of 8 Assistant Public Prosecutor, Designated Officer, Principal, Project Officer/ Social Welfare Officer, Director Posts has been released on the official website at gpsc.goa.gov.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with Goa Public Service Commission can apply Online application on or before 2022-02-25.
|Organization Name||Goa Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Assistant Public Prosecutor, Designated Officer, Principal, Project Officer/ Social Welfare Officer, Director|
|No. of Vacancies||8|
|Educational Qualification||Master Degree, Degree|
Goa PSC Post Details
Assistant Public Prosecutor: 2 Posts
Director: 1 Post
Designated Officer: 1 Post
Principal: 1 Post
Project Officer/Social Welfare Officer: 3 Posts
- Assistant Public Prosecutor: A degree in Law from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification. Must have practiced as an Advocate for 2 years. Knowledge of Konkani.
- Director: Officer under the Central/State Governments/Union Territories Administration holding analogous posts(Period of deputation shall not exceed five years)
- Designated Officer: Degree in Food Technology or Dairy Technology or Biotechnology or Oil Technology or Agricultural Science or Veterinary Sciences or Bio-Chemistry or Microbiology or Masters Degree in Chemistry from a recognized University or any other equivalent/recognized qualification notified by the Central Government. Knowledge of Konkani.
- Principal: Bachelors and Masters Degree in appropriate branch of Fine Art (Applied Art, Painting and Sculpture) or equivalent with First Class or equivalent either in Bachelors or Masters Degree. Ph. D or equivalent in appropriate discipline. Minimum of 10 years experience in Teaching/Industry/Research, out of which, 3 years shall be at the level of Professor OR Minimum of 13 years experience in Teaching and/or Research and/or Industry.
- Project Officer/Social Welfare Officer: Master’s degree in Social Service /Social Welfare / Social Work /Sociology /Psychology /Home Science with Nutrition or Child development as a subject from a recognized University or equivalent. OR Bachelor Degree in Social Service /Social Welfare /Social Work /Sociology /Psychology/Home Science with Nutrition or Child Development as a subject from a recognized University or equivalent, with two years experience in social work in any Social Welfare Organisation/Institution. Knowledge of Konkani.
- Assistant Public Prosecutor: Rs. 15600-39100/- per month
- Director: Check Official Notification
- Designated Officer: Rs. 15600-39100/- per month
- Principal: Check Official Notification
- Project Officer/Social Welfare Officer: Rs. 9300-34800/- per month
- Assistant Public Prosecutor: 45 Years
- Director: As per rules
- Designated Officer: 45 Years
- Principal: 50 Years
- Project Officer/Social Welfare Officer: 45 Years
Selection Process: The selection is based on Interviews.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible applicants may apply online through the official website gpsc.goa.gov.in on or before 25th February 2022.
Registration Submitted Closing Date: 25th February 2022
Download Our Android App ( डाउनलोड करे Govt Jobs App )
Download Our Android App – Click Here to Download Now
Join Our Telegram Group for Instant Job and Study Information Update – >>>Click Here
DISCLAIMER: Result-Sarkari.Com does not have any connection with the Government and it does not represent any Government entity. No claim is made about the accuracy or validity of the content on this site, or its suitability for any specific purpose whatsoever whether express or implied. Since all readers who access any information on this web site are doing so voluntarily, and of their own accord, any outcome (decision or claim) of such access. All the Readers please also check details on the Original website before taking any decision. Here we are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept in the information being published in this Website and for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Application.