Apply Online for 10 Program Manager, Technical Officer, Technical Staff Vacancies
IIT Bhubaneswar Jobs Notification 2022 information for the hiring of 10 Program Manager, Technical Officer, Technical Staff Posts has been released on the official website at iitbbs.ac.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with Indian Institute of Technology Bhubaneswar can apply Online application on or before 2022-04-06.
|Organization Name||Indian Institute of Technology Bhubaneswar|
|Post Name||Program Manager, Technical Officer, Technical Staff|
|No. of Vacancies||10|
|Educational Qualification||B.Tech./ M.Tech, MBA|
IIT Bhubaneswar Post Details
Program Manager: 1 Post
Technical Officer: 1 Post
Technical Staff: 8 Posts
- Program Manager: B.Tech. with MBA qualification will be preferable.
- Technical Officer: B.Tech./M.Tech. in CSE/ECE/Mechanical Engineering with minimum 2 years of Experience in Unity, Unreal engine, Vitoria, AR Kit, Wikitude, Arcoren, 3ds Max Design, Maya etc
- Technical Staff: B.Tech. in CSE/ECE/Mechanical Engineering(Fresh graduate) with knowledge of Unity unreal engine, VR TOOLKIT, Unreal engine, Vitoria, AR Kit, Wikitude, Arcoren, 3ds Max Design, Maya etc.
- Program Manager: Rs. 75000/- Per month
- Technical Officer: Rs. 50000/- Per month
- Technical Staff: Rs. 31000/- Per month
- Program Manager: 50 years
- Technical Officer: 35 years
- Technical Staff: 30 years
Selection Process: Selection will be based on the Interview/ Written Test/ Skill Test.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible applicants may apply online through the official website iitbbs.ac.in from 6th April 2022.
Notification Date: 18th March 2022.
Registration Closing Date: 6th April 2022
Download Our Android App ( डाउनलोड करे Govt Jobs App )
Download Our Android App – Click Here to Download Now
Join Our Telegram Group for Instant Job and Study Information Update – >>>Click Here
DISCLAIMER: Result-Sarkari.Com does not have any connection with the Government and it does not represent any Government entity. No claim is made about the accuracy or validity of the content on this site, or its suitability for any specific purpose whatsoever whether express or implied. Since all readers who access any information on this web site are doing so voluntarily, and of their own accord, any outcome (decision or claim) of such access. All the Readers please also check details on the Original website before taking any decision. Here we are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept in the information being published in this Website and for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Application.