Apply Offline for 3 Content Developer, Multi-Media Expert, Data Entry Operator Vacancies
BHU Jobs Notification 2022 information for the hiring of 3 Content Developer, Multi-Media Expert, Data Entry Operator Posts has been released on the official website at bhu.ac.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with Banaras Hindu University can apply Offline application on or before 2022-03-29.
|Organization Name||Banaras Hindu University|
|Post Name||Content Developer, Multi-Media Expert, Data Entry Operator|
|No. of Vacancies||3|
|Educational Qualification||BAMS, MD, MS, Post Graduate, Diploma|
BHU Post Details
Content Developer: 1 Post
Multi-Media Expert: 1 Post
Data Entry Operator: 1 Post
- Content Developer: BAMS and MD (Ay)/ MS(Ay) in any branch from a recognized University with a minimum 60% marks.
- Multi-Media Expert: Masters in Media Communication/ multimedia with video editing/ film production as one of the essential subjects/ or equivalent degree with a minimum of 60% marks.
- Data Entry Operator: Masters degree in any stream along with a diploma in computer application.
- Content Developer: Rs. 50000/- per month
- Multi-Media Expert: Rs. 40000/- per month
- Data Entry Operator: Rs. 20000/- per month
- Content Developer: 45 years
- Multi-Media Expert: 40 years
- Data Entry Operator: 40 years
Selection Process: Selection will be based on Skill Tests, Written Tests, Interviews.
How to Apply: Interested candidates may submit their applications by sending their Curriculum Vitae to the undersigned in hard copies at the address mentioned below clearly mentioning the postcode you are applying for. Alternatively, they can send the details by email at [email protected] on or before 29th March 2022.
Notification Date: 9th March 2022
Application Submitted Closing Date: 29th March 2022
Download Our Android App ( डाउनलोड करे Govt Jobs App )
Download Our Android App – Click Here to Download Now
Join Our Telegram Group for Instant Job and Study Information Update – >>>Click Here
DISCLAIMER: Result-Sarkari.Com does not have any connection with the Government and it does not represent any Government entity. No claim is made about the accuracy or validity of the content on this site, or its suitability for any specific purpose whatsoever whether express or implied. Since all readers who access any information on this web site are doing so voluntarily, and of their own accord, any outcome (decision or claim) of such access. All the Readers please also check details on the Original website before taking any decision. Here we are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept in the information being published in this Website and for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Application.