Apply Offline for 10 PGT, TGT, Office Superintendent, General Employees, Band Master Vacancies
Sainik School Amaravathinagar Jobs Notification 2022 information for the hiring of 10 PGT, TGT, Office Superintendent, General Employees, Band Master Posts has been released on the official website at sainikschoolamaravathinagar.edu.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with Sainik School, Amaravathinagar can apply Offline application on or before 2022-04-30.
|Organization Name||Sainik School, Amaravathinagar|
|Post Name||PGT, TGT, Office Superintendent, General Employees, Band Master|
|No. of Vacancies||10|
|Educational Qualification||Post Graduate, B.Ed, 10th, Graduate, M.Sc, CTET, STET|
Sainik School Amaravathinagar Post Details
PGT: 1 Post
TGT: 1 Post
Office Superintendent: 1 Posts
General Employees: 3 Posts
Band Master: 1 Post
- PGT: Two years Integrated Post Graduate M.Sc. Course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in Chemistry, with atleast 50% marks in aggregate. Master’s Degree in Chemistry with atleast 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized University. B.Ed or equivalent from a recognized University/ Institute. Proficiency in teaching in English media.
- TGT: Four years Integrated degree Course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in concerned subject, with atleast 50% marks in aggregate. Bachelor’s Degree in concerned subject in all the three years with atleast 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized University. B.Ed or equivalent from a recognized University/ Institute. CTET/STET qualified (conducted by Central/State Govt). Proficiency in teaching in English.
- Office Superintendent: Graduate from a recognized University or Institute in any discipline with five years office experience of a supervisory post in a Government or Commercial establishment; or seven years experience as UDC or equivalent in the school. (Ex-servicemen who attained the rank of a JCO in the Clerical Cadre and Ex-Defence Service Officers need not be graduate). Adequate knowledge of all computer application including word, power point, excel etc. Ability to correspond Independently in English.
- General Employees: Should have passed Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized Board.
- Band Master: Band Master/ Band Major/ Drum Major Course at the AEC Training College and Centre, Pachmarhi. Equivalent Naval /Air Force Course.
- PGT: Rs. 47600/- per month
- TGT: Rs. 44900/- per month
- Office Superintendent: Rs. 35400/- per month
- General Employees: Rs. 18000/- per month
- Band Master: Rs. 20000/- per month
- PGT: 21-40 years
- TGT: 21-35 years
- Office Superintendent: 21-50 years
- General Employees: 21-50 years
- Band Master: 21-35 years
Demand Draft has drawn in favor of the Principal, Sainik School, Amaravathinagar Payable at State Bank of India (SBI), Amaravathinagar (Code 2191) Udumalpet Taluk, Tiruppur District.
General Candidates Fee: Rs. 500/-
SC/ST Candidates Fee: Rs. 300/-
Selection Process: Selection will be based on Skill/Trade tests/ Personal Interviews/ Written Tests.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible applicants may appear along with duly filled application form All Relative Docomantes Copies Send to Principal, Sainik School, Amaravathinagar, Pin- 642 102, Udumalpet Taluk, Tiruppur District (Tamil Nadu) on or before 30th April 2022.
Notification Date: 18th March 2022.
Application Submitted Closing Date: 30th April 2022
Download Our Android App ( डाउनलोड करे Govt Jobs App )
Download Our Android App – Click Here to Download Now
Join Our Telegram Group for Instant Job and Study Information Update – >>>Click Here
DISCLAIMER: Result-Sarkari.Com does not have any connection with the Government and it does not represent any Government entity. No claim is made about the accuracy or validity of the content on this site, or its suitability for any specific purpose whatsoever whether express or implied. Since all readers who access any information on this web site are doing so voluntarily, and of their own accord, any outcome (decision or claim) of such access. All the Readers please also check details on the Original website before taking any decision. Here we are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept in the information being published in this Website and for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Application.