AIIMS New Delhi Nursing Officer Syllabus 2022 NORCET Exam Pattern
AIIMS New Delhi Nursing Officer Syllabus 2022 AIIMS Nursing Officer Exam Syllabus 2022 AIIMS NORCET Exam 2022 AIIMS Nursing Officer Selection Process 2020 Download for AIIMS New Delhi Exam Pattern NORCTE 2022.
AIIMS New Delhi Nursing Officer Syllabus 2022
All India Institute of Medical Sciences New (AIIMS) Delhi Recruitment is announced For Nursing Officer Group “B” for AIIMS New Delhi and All New AIIMS, Application submission process has been started online from 04.08.2022 to 21.08.2022 till 5:00 PM. Candidates can check the recruitment details of AIIMS New Delhi Nursing Officer from the link given below.
AIIMS will conduct an online (CBT) mode examination for Nursing Officer Recruitment Common Eligibility Test (NORCET) on ————. Detailed information will be provided later.
As we all know that cracking competitive exam is not an easy task now. Many candidates worked hard but still they did not get good marks according to their hard work. It is only because of the lack of selective and prescribed exam syllabus that the candidates use. Usually candidates use notes and all things for study and they get confused what they start studying first so here we are going to solve your problem by providing you the best and suitable syllabus so that all the candidates To get benefit by studying that course. ,
The exam pattern is as follows:
- The exam will be online written type.
- the exam will be total 200 questions/marks (180 questions related to subjects and 20 questions related to general knowledge and aptitude)
- exam time duration 03 hours (180 minutes).
- There will be negative marking of 1/3 mark For each wrong answer.
- The qualifying marks in the recruitment test will be 50% for UR/EWS, 45% for OBC and 40% for SC & ST.
- Additional 5% relaxation will be given for PWBD, irrespective of the category. Accordingly, the qualifying marks for PWBD will be UR/EWS-PWBD-45%, OBC-PWBD-40% and SC/ST-PWBD-35%. As per DoPT OM No. 36035/02/2017-Estt(Res) dated 15.01.2018, the same relaxation standard should be applied to all candidates with benchmark disabilities, irrespective of whether they belong to UR/SC/ST/OBC. No further relaxation of standards will be allowed or admissible in favor of any candidate belonging to any category.
The exam syllabus is as follows:
The questions in this exam will be taken from the required final qualification/ education of the candidates. The matter is purely based on that which also pertains to the subjects of nursing education.
Candidates can bookmark (www.jobriya.in) us to get latest alerts about this post and other related exams, and admit cards. We will try to keep you updated.
critical link area AIIMS New Delhi Nursing Officer Syllabus:
Candidates can leave their queries and doubts in the below comment box. We will try to reach you as soon as possible.
( डाउनलोड करे Govt Jobs Daily Job Alert Android App )
Download Our Android App – Click Here
|Result-Sarkari.Com Home –||Click here|
Join Our Telegram Group – Click Here
DISCLAIMER: Result-Sarkari.Com does not have any connection with the Government and it does not represent any Government entity. No claim is made about the accuracy or validity of the content on this site, or its suitability for any specific purpose whatsoever whether express or implied. Since all readers who access any information on this web site are doing so voluntarily, and of their own accord, any outcome (decision or claim) of such access. All the Readers please also check details on the Original website before taking any decision. Here we are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept in the information being published in this Website and for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Application.